We are catherine

robboo

Deity
Team Aloha: Catherine (Russia)
Team Innovia: Saladin (Arabia)
Team Piffle: Elizabeth (England)
Team Loco: Ghandi (India)
Team Epsilon: Quin Shi Huang (China)

Lets start planning what we are going to do. I also think its time we had polls up for the other offices and a consitution approval poll. I want to have us ready well before the time comes to play.

I wonder how long before someone mod's catherine to be naked like they did with tomb raider...

That shoudl be our strat..."distract then kill". Hey put that on our flag.

robboo you need to change your sig now :) congrats :), am going to have a game or 2 with cathy now see what happens :)

I am also going to set up a few practice games. I will be using all of the civs mentioned and playing at with the many variables that we have decided on. I am especially interested in when religions are found and by who. I wont play to completion but just to after our UU becomes obsolete. I will play on various maps ans try to get a feel for what we can and cant do on the maps.

Thanks to all of you. I am sure you all voted for me as SoW...if you didnt thats OK too. I have other political aspirations in the demo game and SoW is just the start. In no way, shape or form will the demo game stop me from carrying out any of my duties here. If you guys think I am not doing my job here...please tell me and I will step aside. I also would like to see us support one another in the regular demo game.

ok im owning as russians so far, i didnt get any of the first 3 religions however, i did get the remaining ones, however religion will not be as important in this game as having friends wont depend on it.

True but the happiness, build bonus, shrine income, religous spying and dont forget the theocarcy promotion bonus. Does make it a bit interesting still. With 6 civs..unless someone is a religion hog everyone should get one.

Arabia and India are the only civs that start w/ mysticism, so I would like to try for Judaism if we can

and robboo, you should tell us if you were running for something some of us don't play the main DG.

Judaism is good to good for...unless someone tries the double religon.

OT... demo game
Next time I will...our very own "Nobody" might need our votes later on if it comes to a vote for CJ.

The demo game is sorta in a state of flux right now..as in all fluxed up. Due to some idiots trying to become co-presidents. IF you want a good insight read the recent threads about it...I have been quite vocal and hope they reprimand Strider for this fiasco.

Sorry for the off topic posts.

robboo said:
True but the happiness, build bonus, shrine income, religous spying and dont forget the theocarcy promotion bonus. Does make it a bit interesting still. With 6 civs..unless someone is a religion hog everyone should get one.

I see your point, though if we are to aim for a religion i think we should go after confuscianism, we will get libraries along the way which are good :goodjob:

Top Bottom