Webcomic Discussion

I used to read PVP and occasionally Penny Arcade, but since I'm grown out of (most) gaming I've found that Penny Arcade isn't as funny when I have no idea what they're talking about. PVP I just stopped reading online, but I still get the comic.

My complete list (some have already been mentioned here):

Science Fiction:
Schlock Mercenary A hard sci-fi comedy.
Casey and Andy Mad scientists who die a lot.
Legostar Galactica A little like Star Wars, but with Legos.
A Miracle of Science Hard sci-fi, mostly on Mars and Venus.
Freefall The crew of a cargo ship.
General Protection Fault Interdimensional travel and aliens.
Starslip Crisis The crew of an art-museum ship.
El Goonish Shive A bunch of shape-changing teenagers.

Fantasy/Supernatural:
Irregular Webcomic A number of storylines, in Lego form.
The Order of the Stick D&D-based story.
The Mansion of E Some sort of weird dungeon/castle dealy.
Scary Go Round Supernatural happenings in England.
Wapsi Square A bunch of friends, as well as the Aztec god of alcohol and several chimeras.
The B-Movie Comic A spoof of cheesy movies.
Atland More D&D-inspired mayhem.
Hellbound A demon and a bunch of humans looking for something (I forget what).

No Storyline:
Dinosaur Comics Same art every day, different bizarre observations of life.
Perry Bible Fellowship Cutesy illustrations with horrific punchlines.
Married to the Sea Illustrations from the 19th Century combined with captions from the 21st.
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Somewhat cruel humor.
Partially Clips Clip art with hilarious captions.
a softer world Photos with vicious punchlines.

Others:
Questionable Content A bunch of indie-esque coffee shop employees.
Evil Inc. When supervillians form a corporation.
Shortpacked Employees of a toy company.
Beaver and Steve A beaver and a giant lizard.
Ugly Hill Really ugly creatures.

Another site that may interest you into comics theory is The Webcomics Examiner. Sure, it's a bit pretentious at times, but what intellectual magazine isn't?

Time for a revitalization! I have a slew of webcomics to share, so be sure to check them out.

Bushi Tales: A newish webcomic that seems to be about fighting. I'm not sure about the days that it updates on.

Crosstime Cafe: A webcomics that includes numbers of cameos and various artists from the webcomics world. Updates about once a week, methinks.

Faux Pas: A newspaper comic that is about Randy the fox (an animal actor) and a whole bunch of other animals on a large farm. Usually updates every day, due to it being a newspaper comic.

Freefall: Science Fiction webcomics about Sam Starfall (a clever alien), Helix (a naive robot), and Florence (a Bowmans wolf). Updates every other week day I think.

Lackadaisy Cats: Sepia-toned comic that is about the Prohibition, while using cats in place of humans. Updates sparingly, but each comic is of high quality.

Perry Bible Fellowship: Devious dark humor that encompasses a number of topics. (A favorite of Perfection) Updates once a week.

The Arcane Quarry: A silly comic about a dragon, a cat, and a mouse who have high-class lives, but are abducted by aliens. Updates on Sundays.

TwoKinds: A wonderful story that follows Trace, a young man with amnesia, and encompasses a number of issues, such as racial oppression, slavery, and whatnot. (A fine love story too, I may add ;) ) Updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Vgcats: A comic that brings out the worst of eveything in games. Critiques, and makes many gaming genres and entities humorous. Updates... 'Once every two weeks' would be a safe bet.

Vreakerz: Mystery, and intrique surround a black cathedral as the three main characters: Scare, Nastasia, and Karmal, uncover plots by demons. Updates Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (Last I checked).

Thats all for now, folks. I hope that you all have fun with your webcomic reading. (Find which comic my avatar is from)

xkcd ftw because geeky humor is awesome.

Another Schlocker! You are the first I have seen outside of the Schlock forums. Of course, I am so geeky that I bought sketch editions of both of his books, I am sure you have the sense not to go that far, but still.

The hell? Only one person mentioned www.sinfest.net?

Everyone in this forum is going to hell.

Alright... The complete list...
Compiled in order of favorites. I reccomend that you start from the beginning of each archive to actually understand each story. I reccomend most of them, since I don't read stuff that I dislike. :p

DMFA
2kinds
Drmcninja
Fanboys Online
Questionable Content
Drowtales
El Goonish Shive
xkcd
Girly
Hellbound
Two Lumps
Freefall