[RD] Hamas/Israeli War News One: Hostages and Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
that Palestinians don't want to share.

Yes, about as much as you want to "share" Estonia with a bunch of Russians who want to carve out half of it to make their own state, I imagine.

they also might start thinking that the entire thing is theirs

Uh-oh, they might start thinking their house, that entirely belongs to them, is theirs?? Better send in the Merkavas quick!

It doesn't make sense to emigrate to a country you hate. It will also inevitably mean you aren't going to integrate even if actual chances are given.
Do you think those westerners who emigrate to Dubai and Qatar love those places? Is loving a place you are working or loving your office a part of the working agreement?

Is business and job equate to marriage?

Aren't those displaced in Lebanon responsible (along with Israel) for turning that southern province of Lebanon into a de-facto Hezbollah state?
While I do identify palestinians as the victims in the palestinian-israeli conflict, they appear to be in less of a positive balance in Lebanon.
That's a very complex issue, and we're dealing with not just Palestinians but Shiite Lebanese (Iran-backed) and Maronite Christians (Israel-backed), as well as French and Syrian interference until recently.

Hezbollah is Lebanese. You might be confused by the mass exodus of Palestinians and PLO changing their base to Lebanon, and the fact that Hezbollah has fought alongside Palestinian groups against Israel and Maronites, but Hezbollah is Lebanese, not Palestinian.

A large part of it, except Afghanistan, those who run large chunk of it were affiliated to American: clerk, administrator, interpreter, etc. However for economical oportunity we can also say there are lots of influx of Atheist, Christian and Hindu to Muslims region, that's just the logical consequences of a globalize community.
We had our part in Libya, it would have probably been less cruel if we'd attempted to govern rather than to just fornicate off after blasting Ghadaffi the clown's bodyguards. The barrel bombs weren't American. The House of Saud, despite being affiliated in some ways, is not American. Neither are Yemenis. Nor The State itself. We hosed off from Somalia in large part after we decided killing warlords on the ground wasn't a good food distribution method. The rest has been pulling back. Nah, it's a partial. The years since have happened the way they have happened.

Do you think those westerners who emigrate to Dubai and Qatar love those places? Is loving a place you are working or loving your office a part of the working agreement?

Is business and job equate to marriage?
But do those westerners plan to live there indefinitely?
One has to doubt that the majority of muslims (or any other group) emigrating to the US has primarily the plan to make money and leave. Typically such happens with emigrating to countries that are closer to you.

We had our part in Libya, it would have probably been less cruel if we'd attempted to govern rather than to just fornicate off after blasting Ghadaffi the clown's bodyguards. The barrel bombs weren't American. The House of Saud, despite being affiliated in some ways, is not American. Neither are Yemenis. Nor The State itself. We hosed off from Somalia in large part after we decided killing warlords on the ground wasn't a good food distribution method. The rest has been pulling back. Nah, it's a partial. The years since have happened the way they have happened.

you forget Iraq, Afghanistan and also other indirect intervention like establishment of tyrants and juntas that able to accommodate US interest. US is a political machine, not you or its peoples under it, just so you don't misunderstand me.

But do those westerners plan to live there indefinitely?
One has to doubt that the majority of muslims (or any other group) emigrating to the US has primarily the plan to make money and leave. Typically such happens with emigrating to countries that are closer to you.
Are they not? are all of them plan to just live and establish business and buy apartment there and leave later on?

Why one has to doubt majority of Muslims emigrating to the US want to be there permanently? well except if you turn their land to rubbles that's pretty understandable.

Back then, before airplane when peoples travel with ships you might emigrating to countries that's closer to you, but now it's not necessarily need to be like that.

Last edited:
I'm not forgetting them when I list a bunch of stuff that wasn't them, then still call it a partial.

But, I suppose, if the boundaries are nebulous and explicitly include other peoples in a globalized world, as you put it, then the borders of great satan are whatever we wish them to be? Mutable from moment to moment, even.

Just saying, but I would be opposed to the "immigration" of any group of people to the US who intended to do some ethnic cleansing to carve out some US territory for their own ethnostate, and I don't see why the case of Palestine is any different

It is why immigrant gangs trend so well, politically, Lex.

People get butthurt about being called the devil!

I'm not forgetting them when I list a bunch of stuff that wasn't them, then still call it a partial.

But, I suppose, if the boundaries are nebulous and explicitly include other peoples in a globalized world, as you put it, then the borders of great satan are whatever we wish them to be? Mutable from moment to moment, even.

Well, those U.S bases in my country did not come out of nowhere.

The monolinguist would need a hand up. :lol:

I can only get so much from the title.

Well, those U.S bases in my country did not come out of nowhere.
I'm sure. We haven't discussed this between the two of us, so you have me at a disadvantage. Your location would seem to indicate mine(if fictional), so I have been operating under an incorrect assumption.

Last edited:
So you can't blame the bear for going full genocide because these puny creatures keep poking it when the bear is peacefully confining and slowly starving the population.
I’ve already gotten sources given to me that I’m in the process of changing my mind and stances with the whole issue that doesn’t revolve around grudges and clap-backs against other posters.

I’ve already been made aware that Israeli troops have been targeting hospitals and hampering their functions. Which alone made me stop and made me question and raise an eyebrow at Israel.

Your 'might is right' moral compass is convenient for you and those within your sphere. However, I bet you wouldn't like it if those same principles were applied to you. Try recalling moments in your life when you were the puny creature poking the angry bear, when reality put you under its boot. Surely you must have some of those memories.
No, I wouldn’t like it if the tables were turned.
Perhaps reflecting on them might revive some of your lost humanity.
I’ve already have other issues other than “lost humanity”. I do not know if holding grudges for extended periods counts as loosing humanity.

Moderator Action: Staff members wear two hats. they can act as staff when they use moderator tags like this one to convey moderator related messages.

And they can post as regular members to express whatever opinions they might hold independent of being part of the CFC staff.

I’ve already been made aware that Israeli troops have been targeting hospitals and hampering their functions. Which alone made me stop and made me question and raise an eyebrow at Israel.
That's just a fraction of what actually happened. The intentional civilian targeting, including children, is abhorring but easily understood knowing that these are people who produce and wear t-shirts depicting a pregnant woman with the text 'one shot, two kills' (the mother and her baby). Israel arrests 500-700 Palestinian children annually, with an estimated 10,000 children already detained.

First of all, people can't do or support this unless they first dehumanize their victims. Second, the practical function of this scorched earth or genocidal operation is to terrorize and depopulate the population so it can be repopulated. Rape is often use in this kind of tactic like the event that happened in Serbia, Myanmar, India, etc, so it's sickening and spit deserving for anyone or squirrel who keep insisting on defending the indefensible, weaseling their way from justifying Israel's right to defend itself, to 'they are both bad actors,' and perhaps culminating in 'Israel is powerful and Palestinians should follow their terms if they want to stop the genocide.' Yet, these dishonest people still maintain their position of supporting the genocide, there should be some element of blind hate or foolishness for anyone to maintain such position, or both.

This is years ago, imagine now.

No, I wouldn’t like it if the tables were turned.
We've suffer a small portion of it in our life, all of us, I've been put on both side of the stick myself, oppression is pit black darkness that no one deserve.

I’ve already have other issues other than “lost humanity”. I do not know if holding grudges for extended periods counts as loosing humanity.
We can lose our humanity easily; just mark your target population and see them as rats, then you can pretend that you are just doing some rats cleaning.

I read a testimony of Assad's dungeon rape victim, and she said in the middle of her torture, the torturer stopped, answered the phone, and spoke to what she perceived as his daughter. He showed something she never thought existed in him – the love of a father for his child. He spoke to her softly and lovingly. So why is someone like him able to commit acts so heinous, depraved, and inhumane? The answer is dehumanization. You must dehumanize those Palestinians if you still support Israel this far. If you see the footage and understand what happened, you cannot possibly stand with them if you view these Palestinians as humans like yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom