Welcome New Members

Hi all, retuning to forums since being active in days of FFH, FF & RiFE.

civ player since first game on Amiga. Civ 6 has peaked my interest!

Hi all!

I've been lurking here for years and been playing since Civ II but the announcement for Civ VI pushed me to finally register. I'm looking forward to being an actual part of the community!

Suppose I should formally announce I find myself here yet again. Fairly active member a few years ago especially in the Off Topic areas of the forum. I'm interested in reading what people have to say about Civ VI.

Hello everyone :) I was lurking around this forum fof years ... finally decided to register :) I suppose i should consider myself a veteran civ player, since ive played every game in the series, my first being the original Civilization on my Amiga 500.

Hello,

I'm from Croatia (Europe). First civilization game which i was played was civilization II on play station :cool:. Thats was hard time. I had memory card with 15 slots and save game for civilization was used 10 slots :D

Civilization III was game which i played most, was really great.

In civ IV i spend max 10 hours, i don't know why but i don't like civ IV

Civilization V i still playing. now i try to get all achievement on steam.

..there is 1,378,173 views in "Welcome New Members" thread. So here is another one for you...

Hi All,

This great community/CIV series deserves my respect so I have decided to register and say "hi"! I guess I'll be lurking around since I enjoy reading this forum for years.

Playing since 91' on my PC386 20MB HDD. My best ever is Civ4BTS following CivBTS-FFH.
My worst.. let's say I'm looking forward for the empire build feeling in Civ6!

Hello,

I'm from Croatia (Europe). First civilization game which i was played was civilization II on play station :cool:. Thats was hard time. I had memory card with 15 slots and save game for civilization was used 10 slots :D

Civilization III was game which i played most, was really great.

In civ IV i spend max 10 hours, i don't know why but i don't like civ IV

Civilization V i still playing. now i try to get all achievement on steam.

Haha those memory cards :D We were struggling hard because of limited save slots :crazyeye:

And Hello and Welcome all :)

Haha those memory cards :D We were struggling hard because of limited save slots :crazyeye:

And Hello and Welcome all :)

That sounds painful :lol: - Imagine however playing Civilization I on the Amiga. The game was on 4 disks, it required lots of disk swapping and was loading and running very slow ... the game was putting a huge strain on the computer! Well ... of course with a CPU running at 7.14Mhz, what else did you expect, the Amiga was better suited for fast action games due to its custom hardware, Civilization needed the CPU mostly

That sounds painful :lol: - Imagine however playing Civilization I on the Amiga. The game was on 4 disks, it required lots of disk swapping and was loading and running very slow ... the game was putting a huge strain on the computer! Well ... of course with a CPU running at 7.14Mhz, what else did you expect, the Amiga was better suited for fast action games due to its custom hardware, Civilization needed the CPU mostly

Only old people know how hard it was to be player back in time :( :D

Hello!

I'm David, I'm Dutch, and I've been playing Civilization since Civ 1 when I was 11 years old. Now I'm 30 and still a big fan of the series. I can't wait for Civ VI to be released!

Hi!

I played Civ 1 when I was a kid, then I played lots and lots of Civ 2 (pretty terribly, I was only good at cheesing the AI). Around the time of Civ 3 I stopped playing, and just picked it up again late last year with Civ 5. Starting to get into it more, registered on forums here. I'll probably get civ 6 as it comes out and actually get good at that one. Maybe. Or maybe not.

Welcome all to CFC! :D

Started with Civ I back in the stone age, never stopped playing it. who would..? Actually don't answer that... :p

I'm new to the site but i came here about a year ago. i havent done much on it but i did come for stories and tales of CIV IV

can't wait for CIV VI stories and tales

Top Bottom