Welcome our new moderators, and say thanks to former ones

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
We have recently been recruiting, and a few new faces have joined the ranks of the civfanatics moderators.

Please say "hello" to @AmazonQueen, @Hrothbern, @Blake00 and @Quintillus , who agreed to help us out with moderating.
Both AmazonQueen and Hrothbern will help with moderating mostly the off-topic area, whereas blake00 will help Dack with Civ1 and will also take care of Civ2 and Civ3 C&C. The responsibilities of Quintillus partially overlap, since he will be responsible for the Civ3 area.
We are confident we picked members who are respected by the community, and who will do their best to make the forum a better place.

At the same time we would also like to thank some moderators who have retired now. @joncnunn, @Methos, @ori, @Magic_gorter, @Ali Ardavan, @Plotinus and @Rob (R8XFT) have helped the forum a lot, and invested time and nerves in it, so we would like to say "thank you" :hatsoff:. We hope to see them maybe back in the future, and hope that they can enjoy the forum even if they're not anymore wielding the ban hammer :hammer:.

Welcome new mods, fond farewell to those departing! Sterling efforts.

I didn't realize it would be Plotinus's shoes I would be trying to fill in the Civ3 area (and to some extent Rob's as well)! Those are larger shoes than I had expected!

Welcome to you all! Can I go on a vacation now?

Hey, we have not talked about that :p.

I didn't realize it would be Plotinus's shoes I would be trying to fill in the Civ3 area (and to some extent Rob's as well)! Those are larger shoes than I had expected!

You'll have time to grow into them :D.

Great thanks are in order for these fine retired moderators, especially to Rob and Plot from the Civ 3 fanatics. And congrats to our new moderators, courageous and foolhardy though they may be.

Great thanks are in order for these fine retired moderators, especially to Rob and Plot from the Civ 3 fanatics. And congrats to our new moderators, courageous and foolhardy though they may be.

:agree:

A special thank you very much to Rob and Plot for helping me in the past.

Top Bottom