Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

Erebus Continent. Newest version even has native Kelp support; Places kelp in 'forests' in the ocean, so it can slow ship travel (added after I requested it. :p). Very nice indeed... Also spawns ruins, Haunted Lands, etc. All only if the mod running the map has the feature.
Nice :)I will add it to download then.
What does the Palatinate world power do?
I forgot to add description...

Every farm has a chance to spawn poludnica, every watermill can spawn vodnik.
Also, farms will discover random resources (grains, livestock etc.)

Thank you Ahwaric!! Because of you the best game just keeps getting even better :)

Orbis is the only thing I ever play these days

Ahwaric, thank you for putting this mod together. It's a great deal of fun.

Who does the White Hand hero Kelleigh the Frostmaiden upgrade from? It doesn't seem to be any of the base disciple units(disciple, priest, high priest) even though she's a high priest.

The new music pack is amazing. It's a huge improvement over the base tracks. Good move with the upgrade.

2 new civ's are great :) thanks ahwaric :)
Glad you (and other people) like it. Thanks for using Orbis, and thanks for the kind words :)
The new music pack is amazing. It's a huge improvement over the base tracks. Good move with the upgrade.
Again, thanks. It took quite a lot of time, so I am glad you like it. I tried to choose tracks that fit the flavour, but also keep in backgroud :)
There is a lot of great music that is nearly forgotten now that games aged. Good I could remind people some of them - but the credit goes to the original authors. I will post credits soon, but most tracks should be properly named so are easy to identify.
Is this great Mod playable in German?
It is, though the translation is a bit outdated and some things could have changed. Also, some entries are missing, so will be replaced by english text. But still, it should run fine.

You did a good job: very interesting new things giving incentives to check how it works
we are lucky you did not give up
I play both orbis and wildmod and enjoy both
congratulation

Erebus Continent. Newest version even has native Kelp support; Places kelp in 'forests' in the ocean, so it can slow ship travel (added after I requested it. :p). Very nice indeed... Also spawns ruins, Haunted Lands, etc. All only if the mod running the map has the feature.
Valk's my biggest fan (literally, he's freakin' huge)

Anyway...

If you refer to the first post in my 'official' thread (linked in my sig) I list the infotype names the map scripts expects for various features and terrains that are not included in base FfH. So if you want to include any (deep oceans are highly recommended, even if you just duplicate oceans with no special effects they look great) you can make sure you use names that my script will recognize.

Also, I would like to add flavor support for the Orbis specific civilizations. If you have any preferences for what they should be let me know and I'll get them added in right away.

And, of course, if you have any other features you'd like to add that should be placed when the world is created I can add them easily enough. Terrains, features, special improvements can all be added.

Valk's my biggest fan (literally, he's freakin' huge)

Anyway...

If you refer to the first post in my 'official' thread (linked in my sig) I list the infotype names the map scripts expects for various features and terrains that are not included in base FfH. So if you want to include any (deep oceans are highly recommended, even if you just duplicate oceans with no special effects they look great) you can make sure you use names that my script will recognize.

Also, I would like to add flavor support for the Orbis specific civilizations. If you have any preferences for what they should be let me know and I'll get them added in right away.

And, of course, if you have any other features you'd like to add that should be placed when the world is created I can add them easily enough. Terrains, features, special improvements can all be added.

Hey hey now, 200lbs at 6 foot isn't huge. :p

As of now, all civs but the Dao and Palatinate have flavor, though Ahwaric may want the Mechanos flavor changed.

Also, you can get art from RifE for the deep ocean/reef/etc. Was added there first, after all. ;)

Hey hey now, 200lbs at 6 foot isn't huge. :p

As of now, all civs but the Dao and Palatinate have flavor, though Ahwaric may want the Mechanos flavor changed.

Also, you can get art from RifE for the deep ocean/reef/etc. Was added there first, after all. ;)

hehe, not much different here at 185lbs and 6'3"

Question for you Ahwaric...I have been creating a mod based on an older Orbis version, but think it might be better to base it off of version 1.0 as it is stand alone from FfH. So, what do I need to do? I uninstall the previous Orbis version and keep the stuff from my mod in it's folder. I install 1.0 and then work at adding everything I added to the editor in the previous version to the editor in the updated one. Does that sound right?

EDIT: Figured it out.

I just had to post to commend Ahwaric on this mighty improvement and add my praise to the new soundtrack.

Godamn you know your stuff!

Hmm, i just downloaded this mod all excited, because I love FFH2, but when I try and play it after making any actions, ie. trying to build a city, or going to the next turn, it crashes.

any ideas?

Thanks!

Nice to see this still growing and improving during my break from Civ4. The new music is pretty neat too. I always enjoyed the victory music for the barbarian factions in Rome Total War, now I can hear it every time I start up the mod. :)

Top Bottom