1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Went to E3, no Civ IV

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by ninti, May 18, 2005.

1. ninti

ninti Chieftain

I went today, and Civ IV was sadly absent from 2K's section. They had some guy passing out CivAnon pamphlets, and they had a video (the same one they show on CivAnon.org I believe) they played once an hour, but no demos, no videos, no nothing. It's very disappointing, that was the one thing I was specifically looking for. If anyone knows anything about when and if there might be something later this week, let me know, I will so go back just for that.

2. HamaticBabylon

HamaticBabylon Deity

There is a thread thurderfall posted earlier, so you can see the video of Civ4 it's 15 minutes long! :)

Thread with Video

3. Dan Magaha FIRAXIS

Dan Magaha FIRAXIS Firaxian

Civ IV is showing by private appointment only in the 2K booth.

4. covenant

covenant Warlord

Where do I sign up... tomorrow at 2 good for you. But we need to make it quick, I am squeezing it in between showing of ROTS!!!

5. ninti

ninti Chieftain

Ahh, well thanks for telling me. I am disappointed, but I understand and I appreciate knowing I am not going to be missing anything.