• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What additional civilizations would you like to see in Civilization V

What additional civilizations would you like to see in Civilization V?

• Total voters
Pueblo doesn't want to be represented so I don't understand why people are still hoping for them. People gotta drop it and find a different American Indian civ to follow

I acknowledged that. That's why I said I can still hope.

I'll add Khmer to my list as well to bring my number to 13 (or 12 not counting the Pueblo).

For all of the people choosing Zimbabwe, what would you do with it? Who would you choose as a leader?

For all of the people choosing Zimbabwe, what would you do with it? Who would you choose as a leader?
Munhumutapa/Changamire

Are you referring to Mutapa Matope? I thought Munuhumutapa was just the ruler's title. If it was Changamire, I hope they'd call them the Rozwi.

Technically, it could be Shaka zulu

But that wouldn't make any sense, ignoring the obvious strain that would put on his time schedule as leader of the Zulu. I'm not a huge fan of Zimbabwe compared to other African inclusions, but that would be a pretty clear injustice, even if some of the territory they controlled involved Zimbabwe. At that point, just don't include them.

I just think a good test for a potential new civ is discussing good leaders, units, uus, since anyone can drop a list of new civs.

Timurid or Tibetan Civ could have an advantage for trading and bonuses from silk.

Matope would be my choice, but that's probably because Wikipedia has the most on him. :D

If these civs were included what colors would you choose?

Inuit
Israel/Hebrew
Kievan Rus/Ukraine
Navajo/Anasazi
Tibet
Argentina
Cherokee
Nubia or Zimbabwe
Carribean Civ (Cuba or other island civ)

Argentina would be a sky blue background with the golden sun in its middle, and Israel could be an inverse of Greece. Nubia could be orange-gold background with purple. Kievan Rus should be a greyish-tan background with dark green in the middle. I have no idea about the others, but those are my thoughts.

Cherokee would be orange and yellow, or orange and black.
I think orange and black would work best to not confuse them with Polynesia.

Here's my idea.
Inuit-Main-Type/Borders

Argentina-Main-Type/Borders

Tibet-Main-Type/Borders

Navajo/Anasazi-Main-Type/Borders

Nubia-Main-Type/Borders

Kievan Rus/Ukraine-Main-Type/Borders (some tweaking would be needed.)

And I agree with Merciorum about the Cherokee.
Cherokee-Main-Type/Borders

I don't know on the other civs colors but these nine civs seem quite likely to me if there is another exspansion. Of course some will think otherwise and we are entitled to our own opinions, So this is my opinion. Ideas for symbols would be great as well. :)

Well, the one civilization I would REALLY love to see in the game, would definitely be Israel. The Israel civ would not necessarily have to include the modern country, but could just include the ancient one. Israel has definitely had an impact on the world, their beliefs have impacted so many people, over half the people in the world are followers of religions that come from the beliefs of the people of Israel.

Israel is not only historically significant, but it could be a very fun civ to play as, simply because there is so much you could do with it, and I would love to see what the developers at Firaxis can come up with. I really don't think that simply because of the modern Israel-Palestine conflict that Firaxis should pass up on such a great civilization.

I would want Zimbabwe over the Zulu. Zimbabwe had a pretty expansive kingdom is southern Africa between 1200-1400. They also built stone cities unlike the Zulu.

Spoiler :

This is the ruins of their capital, Great Zimbabwe.

And here is Zulu architecture.
Spoiler :

Here's my idea.
Inuit-Main-Type/Borders

Argentina-Main-Type/Borders

Tibet-Main-Type/Borders

Navajo/Anasazi-Main-Type/Borders

Nubia-Main-Type/Borders

Kievan Rus/Ukraine-Main-Type/Borders (some tweaking would be needed.)

And I agree with Merciorum about the Cherokee.
Cherokee-Main-Type/Borders

I don't know on the other civs colors but these nine civs seem quite likely to me if there is another exspansion. Of course some will think otherwise and we are entitled to our own opinions, So this is my opinion. Ideas for symbols would be great as well. :)

Just to be clear, main is the color of the symbol and Type/Borders is the symbols background? I don't know about any of the others, but Argentina's symbol would definitely be the sun that's on their flag. They have a lot of sun symbols, but it's different enough so that it wouldn't matter. Also, Nubia's colors remind me a little too much of Sweden.

Just to be clear, main is the color of the symbol and Type/Borders is the symbols background? I don't know about any of the others, but Argentina's symbol would definitely be the sun that's on their flag. They have a lot of sun symbols, but it's different enough so that it wouldn't matter. Also, Nubia's colors remind me a little too much of Sweden.
Actually its the other way around (I should have specified), And now that I think about it Argentina would be better with orange/gold symbol and border with sky blue as a background/main, you were right.

Nubia would be an inverse of Sweden.

If another expansion comes out:

Bulgarians
Hittites
Hungarians
Khazars
Kongolese
Nubians
Seljuqs
Taino
Tamils
Vietnamese

Nubia, Congo and Cherokee seem to be pretty consistent favorites.

Well, the one civilization I would REALLY love to see in the game, would definitely be Israel. The Israel civ would not necessarily have to include the modern country, but could just include the ancient one. Israel has definitely had an impact on the world, their beliefs have impacted so many people, over half the people in the world are followers of religions that come from the beliefs of the people of Israel.

Israel is not only historically significant, but it could be a very fun civ to play as, simply because there is so much you could do with it, and I would love to see what the developers at Firaxis can come up with. I really don't think that simply because of the modern Israel-Palestine conflict that Firaxis should pass up on such a great civilization.
Right On:goodjob:

Top Bottom