What are you watching on Youtube now? ξ/ι, or Digamma

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is amazing. :lol:

The things she says are insane, but you've gotta respect the classiness with which she handles being trolled.

Entertaining and illumining:

Superheroes Tonight with Stan Lee.(Stan Lee plays himself)

Wasnt there a hiatus in 2015 ?
Isnt what is the tempature increaseing 5000% faster then it has ever changed in the past ? including during the mass extinction events ?
If its not us with carbon then something must be accelerating the climate change ?

This is scientific debunking of the three main arguments against climate change
- Calculating Co2 in the atomsphere effect on globel tempature
- Globel warming Hiatus is over
- How to predict Climate model

31.0000 scientist signed petition that "global warming not happening in any meanigful way". Ever heard of it? Me neither. Thx msm:

31.0000 scientist signed petition that "global warming not happening in any meanigful way". Ever heard of it? Me neither.
I have actually heard about it in Germany, the Oregon Petition.

According to wikipedia, 39 of those 31.000 signatures are from climatologists, 10,102 from the fields of "Engineering and General Science". That's not much better than a petition that was signed by random people, "scientist" is not a synonym for "person who knows stuff about climate change".

But Republicans like it hard and fast ?

I have actually heard about it in Germany, the Oregon Petition.

According to wikipedia, 39 of those 31.000 signatures are from climatologists, 10,102 from the fields of "Engineering and General Science". That's not much better than a petition that was signed by random people, "scientist" is not a synonym for "person who knows stuff about climate change".

Looks legit
The webpage for OISM is hilarous

The petition first emerged in April 1998 and was organized by Art Robinson of the self-proclaimed “Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine” (OISM)

Along with the petition there was a cover letter from Dr. Fred Seitz (who has since died), a notorious climate change denier (and big tobacco scientist) who over 30 years ago was the president of the National Academy of Science.

the article said, the emissions amounted to “a wonderful and unexpected gift from the Industrial Revolution” by stimulating atmospheric carbon dioxide and increasing plant growth.

The petition and the documents included were all made to look like official papers from the prestigious National Academy of Science. They weren’t, and this attempt to mislead has been well-documented.

The petition was so misleading that the National Academy issued a news release stating: “The petition project was a deliberate attempt to mislead scientists and to rally them in an attempt to undermine support for the Kyoto Protocol. The petition was not based on a review of the science of global climate change, nor were its signers experts in the field of climate science.”

Intersting animal Mutations, not as dramatic as one would have though from such a radioactive location

HAHAHAHA. :lol: This might be the most beautiful 2 minutes of court footage I've ever seen.

Know your enemy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom