What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police-employed agent provocateurs filmed during the Independence Day Parade in Warsaw on 11.11.2011:

The goal is to discredit a peaceful march as supposedly a gathering of "violent right-wing extremists":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKC2yQODZU8#t=615

In 2011 (and other years) there were two competing marches actually, the other one being organized by anarcho-communists, etc., the video above in its earlier fragment also shows how those far-left groups assaulted random pedestrians (not taking part in any march) and those carrying white-red flags.

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is an undercover agent who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act.

An agent provocateur may be acting out of their own sense of duty or may be employed by the police or other entity to discredit or harm another group (e.g., peaceful protest or demonstration).

Thanks to such police-employed provocateurs the world can later see headlines like this one (from 2014):

"Polish Independence Day Parade Turns Violent Fourth Year In A Row"

Another example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Q5odNCQKU

Video clip (apparently filmed in 2002) demonstrates clearly how agent provocateur-police officers frame peaceful demonstrators to get them arrested.

On this video, an undercover cop pushes a non-violent bystander (a journalist according to the video) against uniformed police officers to get him arrested, and then the masked provocateur leaves the scene without the cops bothering him/her.

Police (at least) in UK, Canada, US, Italy, Greece [and Poland] have been caught using provocateurs at demonstrations. This is done get an excuse to put an end to the demonstration, and to restrict people's right to protests in the future.

You can find videos of some of these events on my channel, but also mainstream media articles/reports by searching the internet (use the words "police agent provocateurs +name of the country").

Not every police officer is in on this. This is mainly being orchestrated by a relatively small group of corrupt insiders who in reality work for high-level organized crime, usually called the "shadow government" or "deep state".

"Police agent provocateurs" are also the reason why violent-activism is counter productive: If there isn't enough radical behavior at demonstrations, the police might actually stage some. So if there is a far-right/left group willing to stage riots against the establishment, the "deep state" controlling the establishment is getting just what THEY WANT out of the these extreme-groups.

Link to video.

Now, him, I like!

edit: He makes a nice volte face and puts the pressure on his interlocutors. And ask them a pertinent and pointed question. To which the answer is, presumably, that they are the recipients of undeserved forgiveness.

Nevertheless, he still doesn't answer the problem of suffering adequately. The question about suffering can't be diverted just by asking in return why miserable sinners don't experience the punishment they so justly deserve. The question remains why the innocent suffer at all.

Now, him, I like!

edit: He makes a nice volte face and puts the pressure on his interlocutors. And ask them a pertinent and pointed question. To which the answer is, presumably, that they are the recipients of undeserved forgiveness.

Nevertheless, he still doesn't answer the problem of suffering adequately. The question about suffering can't be diverted just by asking in return why miserable sinners don't experience the punishment they so justly deserve. The question remains why the innocent suffer at all.

Well, it's but a tiny selection of Pastor Voddie Baucham's sermon which probably went on for at least 50 minutes. That's rather amusing as some entire church services might last that long.

And I don't agree with him about everything as he comes out of the Calvanist school of thought, but the question he asked about the supremacy of Yahweh is pretty direct. If Yahweh is as powerful as the theologians through time have stated, then he's not some little god or even a God that we can challenge, but GOD the Creator of the Universe.

I don't think GOD causes suffering in individual ways. GOD doesn't give a child...Cancer for example. More and more, I believe Cancer happens from a variety of insults (radiation, chemical mutagens, diet, poor quality of water, genetics, etc). Since all of these can up and down regulate genetic expression (sun exposure or our diet does this daily), then any number of things could cause Cancer to occur.

Most of the suffering is caused by the indifference of Humanity. We're called to be the eyes and hands of Yahweh, but we don't act altruistically. So to me, the preponderance of suffering happens due to poverty, war, famines due to economics or poor agricultural practices, pollution due to not being good stewards of the Earth, extinction brought about by encroaching upon the natural habitat of various species, etc.

Link to video.
There's a fire of indifference burning up Humanity, and we can either fight the fire, or allow suffering to occur when accidental disasters happen or they're caused by others.

"And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own.
Jewel Kilcher

Yahweh can't command me to act. Yahweh gives me Free Will. I see cruelties and suffering. If I'm self-absorbed in my own problems and ignore my Brother and Sister when they suffer, then it does affect me. I can lend a hand, or deny them my hands (my assistance). That denial is me exacerbating suffering.

Most of the suffering is caused by the indifference of Humanity. We're called to be the eyes and hands of Yahweh, but we don't act altruistically. So to me, the preponderance of suffering happens due to poverty, war, famines due to economics or poor agricultural practices, pollution due to not being good stewards of the Earth, extinction brought about by encroaching upon the natural habitat of various species, etc.

Hmm.

There's so many counter-examples to this, I don't know where to begin.

How about this?

Link to video.

Of course, you'll say (or you will if you're like other evangelists I have met - you may not be, naturally) that God has cursed the Earth because of man's transgression.

Mankind has only been on the scene for 3 million years. (Depending on how we define "mankind".)

It doesn't seem likely that suffering wasn't around long before.

Hmm.

There's so many counter-examples to this, I don't know where to begin.

How about this?

Link to video.

Of course, you'll say (or you will if you're like other evangelists I have met - you may not be, naturally) that God has cursed the Earth because of man's transgression.

Mankind has only been on the scene for 3 million years. (Depending on how we define "mankind".)

It doesn't seem likely that suffering wasn't around long before.

Amazing. That's synchronicity in action. I just watched that youtube video in the last week as I'm fascinated with that particular fungi that attacks various insects. What are the chances that you and I would watch the same video? That's practically a supernatural event as I doubt that video went viral.

Are you saying that that which is UILTIMATE REALITY, the GOD who created the Multiverse, then takes the time to cause the suffering of an ant like a little boy with a magnifying glass who burns one? WHAT?

Come on. That fungi is an integral aspect of the diversity needed to control the insect species within that ecosystem. Without that fungi, then one species would grow in number and either compete with the other species and consume food sources, or alter the food sources by eliminating some, or eat the other insects. That counterbalance is lovely in Nature and makes me aware of GOD as the Creator.

Does that mean that GOD makes the insects to suffer? Really?

No I don't believe that God cursed the earth in a generalized way as to be a vengeful god like something groups of humans invented to explain sorrow. I believe in GOD not some petty penaltative god.

The essence of GOD (Yahweh) is the Source of BEING and LOVE. That's not in keeping with inflicting suffering upon the vast number of species on the Earth.

Link to video.

Amazing. That's synchronicity in action. I just watched that youtube video in the last week as I'm fascinated with that particular fungi that attacks various insects. What are the chances that you and I would watch the same video? That's practically a supernatural event as I doubt that video went viral.
The chances are pretty "good" if someone or some thing had a "hand" in making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom