What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it."

Link to video.

^I watched that. Can't say i like the sound of it. Of course making the actual implant a lot smaller than before (by itself) is good, but the constant electro-magnetic field, or periodic one which relies in this (largely untested, it is a new tech afterall) new powering method focused on interraction between natural tissue and electric field, may easily cause a host of other issues to the actual tissue.

The ending of the video is too commercial/phony: "less health risk, potentially more benefits", really? And then they have scientists use terms like "sweet spot", which intuitively is always bad news (pseudo-popularisation of a tech they pretty much explain nothing about in this video).

I hope it can help. I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be better. And i definitely would not want one of those implants to help me hold my breath either ;)

I hope it can help.

The rest of your post says otherwise. I'm starting to wonder if the precautionary principle is a form of smarm, but with risk instead of snark.

Anyway, [clapping intensifies].

Link to video.

I've been checking a number of 'evolution vs God' type of videos. It would be funny, if the ignorance on the subject displayed wasn't so depressing...

It has. Still great though. Can't stop watching/listening to it :)

"This plague -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it."
I bought the game due to these videos. Pretty fun so far. Not sure how long it will last.

Link to video.

Why contain it. Let it spill over to the schools, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom