What are your goals for 2023?

The year is flying by. I have the goal now to figure out how to get UK citizenship or @ least some sort of visa/residency. Anyone know a good immigration lawyer I can consult with?
IIRC one can get citizenship in some former colonies (Bahamas?) and then get UK citizenship more easily.

The year is flying by. I have the goal now to figure out how to get UK citizenship or @ least some sort of visa/residency. Anyone know a good immigration lawyer I can consult with?

One wonders why ?

I'd start by reading the naturalisation form ?

But if you don't have a strong case for citizenship, I'd suggest seeking a visa.

If some alien would offer me a trip to his Zeta Reticuli system down the belt of Orion i would have taken it without a moment hesitation. Meanwhile I am just trying to get myself out of the mess I've created for myself ;)The only thing I want is a normal life with a feeling of stability really.

I’m still on unemployment so I can’t really justify it but I’m this close to spending all my money on a MacBook with a hard drive big enough to comfortably make music. I’m tired of not. Can’t be an overripe fruit on a tree thinking I should wait.

Top Bottom