What civ will NEVER NEVER NEVER be in civ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you all are wrong. All of these countries and civs mentioned have always been in the game. They are called Barbarians!

Easter Island

How about Sealand. Its not recognised by the United nations as a country yet they are independant and has a population of 5.

Attachments

• Sealand.png
    Sealand.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 257
canada, poland, new zeland, australia, mexico, quabek, and all the other civs ppl want in just cus thay live thear or are of its ansestery!!

People still want Quebec in and its part of Canada. Its the job of the developers to pick out the most important, relevant civs. Then if People want to add Any Civ on the above list, its their option. I just think the developers owe it to us to make simple mods like that easy because they certainly can.

Dont you think tho that almost all of those people are from Quebec. I would imagine most people would want there own country in the game and that understandable. But it still remains it is not a civilization in its own right its part of Canada. They could make all the states of the US as individual civilizations but again that would make no sence.

Malta, Cyprus (by itself), F.y.r.o.m, Albania, a ton of african countries, many southeast asian countries.

bulgaria has a shot of being in, i think, but probably poland would have a better chance, and both are slavic.

Himalia said:
How about Sealand. Its not recognised by the United nations as a country yet they are independant and has a population of 5.

And if anyone is even looking for Sealand: Sealand. It's an "abandoned" structure. :)

Chieftess said:
And if anyone is even looking for Sealand: Sealand. It's an "abandoned" structure. :)
Just think, you couldn't attack it until you had researched amphibious warfare or started as the Scandinavians :D

Cornwall. We should be, but we wont. We invented the train you know.

Andorra. The CSA. Kansas. The Falkland Islands! All those tiny ass islands in the Pacific. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom