What Civilization will you play first? Map type?

What civilization will you play first? (Assuming they have it).

• Rome

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Greece

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Egypt

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Germany

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • England

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • China

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Japan

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Babylon

• Mongolia

• America

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Aztecs

• India

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Persia

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Vikings

• Zulu

• Spain

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Random

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 9 8.8%

• Total voters

Swissdictator

Chieftain
Just wondering what civilization people will play first. Civ 2 forward I have had the tradition of playing the Romans, perhaps my favorite Civilization.

Civ 3 and forward I've also played on the Map of Earth. What about you?

I'll probably play a Pangea or an Continents map. Most likely Romans or if they somehow make it in the Austrians(They could be the surprise civ this time around:cool:).

random, random, random ... and something fractral or the like in map :p

I'll decide when I see theciv traits, in Civ4 I first picked Persia and I'll again start with one of the older ones with an early UU and UB. Probably Babylon, Egypt or Persia, maybe China.

This poll already, even though we don't know either civs or map types?

I'll probably play as Tokugawa on Earth map (if they are available) for tradition's sake.

Civ: Probably Rome, although Sumer would be first choice, and France a possibility. If we had the Civ 2 civs without traits and such unique things, it'd be Lorraine.
Map: the first one in the list. Then I'll cycle through to see all maps. Probably before I play a single turn actually.

I have a tradition of playing Bismarck first in civ, so I'll be Germany first. Then probably Rome or Mongols.

Japan, Egypt, Mesopatamia, or Persia first (depending on traits ect.) on large or huge terra map.

I'll play as the Americans (They were my first ever civ that I played way back in the days of cIV) and (if it is avalible) an 18 Earth civ map.

If there is Celts then I play the celts otherwise the first one to play and the one I voted for is Rome, all ways fun to conquer the world as Rome

Top Bottom