What do you think about "positive racism"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, psychos like Kym.

Christ... why? She's an artist, an art model! She makes her own clothes, does her own makeup, styles her own hair... sure, it's a bit creepy, but would you shoot a director of horror movies as well?

Methinks you shouldn't judge so damned quickly. Kym's a really sweet person.

Nicely sized beer. :yeah:

Eeeeyup. That girl can hold her liquor. I'm clean and sober, so it's kinda fun watching her get drunk. :lol:

Christ... why? She's an artist, an art model! She makes her own clothes, does her own makeup, styles her own hair... sure, it's a bit creepy, but would you shoot a director of horror movies as well?

Methinks you shouldn't judge so damned quickly. Kym's a really sweet person.

I said it mostly in jest, but there is a strong element of truth in it. People who look like that are grabbing for attention for some inner neurotic reason. I do believe that there are probably some pretty decent people who are involved in that kind of thing, but my experience has shown me that most are just neurotic freaks.

Maybe, but that's a better way of grabbing for attention than to seek gaining power over others, like real . .. .. .. .. .. .. .s do.

"
The Germans have a better work ethic than others."

That depends more on the culture of the country you analyse. (By the way, the Americans, which has always had a work hard in life ethic, and the Japanese both have a longer average working hours per person than Germany)

I said it mostly in jest, but there is a strong element of truth in it. People who look like that are grabbing for attention for some inner neurotic reason. I do believe that there are probably some pretty decent people who are involved in that kind of thing, but my experience has shown me that most are just neurotic freaks.

You do realize that you're insulting me, most of my friends, my role-models and many of my favorite artists right in my face, right? :lol:

Seriously, though, I don't think you have much "experience" with deathrockers, so you can't talk. There are morons in every crowd, including mine, but that doesn't mean you should go around flaming my friends.

Maybe, but that's a better way of grabbing for attention than to seek gaining power over others, like real . .. .. .. .. .. .. .s do.

Who says that I like them any better?

Hahaha... I suppose we just have attention-grabbing personalities, yeah. :p I don't really see it as self-centered, though, so much as it is simply loud.

Hahaha... I suppose we just have attention-grabbing personalities, yeah. :p I don't really see it as self-centered, though, so much as it is simply loud.

Seriously I fully agree. But then again there is a certain aspect of narcisissim to any sort of deliberately chosen style, otherwise people wouldn't choose it. In the end, no matter if you do it to be "beautiful" (by the way, she is) to others or "to yourself", you do it because you like the way it makes you look.

You do realize that you're insulting me, most of my friends, my role-models and many of my favorite artists right in my face, right? :lol:

Seriously, though, I don't think you have much "experience" with deathrockers, so you can't talk. There are morons in every crowd, including mine, but that doesn't mean you should go around flaming my friends.

Probably, but you should ask yourself.

Why do I do this?
Am I a neurotic freak?

You don't have to answer me.

I can and do talk. Of course, none of that changes the fact that you could be right. Believe it or not, I hope that you are. However, since experience is all that I have to go on -- as unquantifiable as it is, for our immediate purposes -- I'll just have to stick to what I know. Perhaps, as time passes, the ratio of douche bags, who look like that, to those who are pretty cool, who look like that, will decrease, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, pretty much my view as well. Nevertheless it seems fine to say "Asians are better at math" but it would be outrageous to say "Europeans are better at math".

And for the wiseasses, "that's because one is true and the other is not" is not a witty reply to that. :p

You're just frustrated because nobody can think of a positive stereotype for you Kartoffelknutscher from the plains!

;)

Noone. But you gotta shoot quite alot of people if you operate by those premises.

That should have been an obvious overexaggeration of what I was saying. You can't honestly believe that I want to shoot everyone.

Why do I do this?
Am I a neurotic freak?

Why do I do this?
I do this because it's fun, creative, makes my life more interesting, and it makes me feel good. I feel uncomfortable going out in jeans and a polo. I feel great going out with scars drawn all over my face. The only thing uncomfortable about it is the reaction I get from some people, and that's their problem, not mine. I also like a good adventure, and that may have something to do with it; I like to find new, interesting ways to live my life. It's not really about being "special;" I wouldn't mind if a lot of people looked like I do.
I know a lot of people who do this don't have that attitude, but that's their concern.

Am I neurotic?
I can be a tad cynical sometimes, and I used to be an ungrounded person, but I'm getting to be stabler emotionally. I also don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, which I think helps. I don't claim to be perfect, but I do my best.

Am I a freak?
Yes, and so are you. So are we all.

Polish People are friggin awesome.

Our screen door submarines are some of the best in the world.

Screen... door... submarines?

Moderator Action: Spam, no discussion, boring, trollish and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom