What do you think of the Octuplets' Mom?

Has she been actively seeking this media attention or has the media come to her? The answer to that question will me decide how I feel about this, but either way she's a loony.

I blame the doctor who condoned it and performed the procedure. From the video, the woman sounds rational and has mentioned that she does not accept any welfare from the state. How has she supported herself since? She may be financially self sufficient Btw my grandma had 17 children, not all at once obviously, but it is possible to have a huge family like that.

I blame the doctor who condoned it and performed the procedure. From the video, the woman sounds rational and has mentioned that she does not accept any welfare from the state.
I don't buy it! She doesn't have a job, so from somewhere the money for her kids has to come, and that's the State. And if it's not the State, then maybe some wealthy friends. You just can't nourish so many children on your own.

I don't really feel any anger towards Octomum, since she clearly has some sort of mental issue, but clearly some heads need to roll wherever this treatment was approved and administered.

Oh and my Mum was one of 13 children. No IVF back then either.

Top Bottom