What do you think of the Octuplets' Mom?

Ah, it seems she might figure out a way to make money out of this, through book deals etc. Linky blink.

All her kids have been IVF, sperm donated by a "friend".

Who will end up providing for her kids? It won't be her as she can't even provide for herself.

So exactly how many folks like that are there in this country? She's a higher number than most, sure, but she's still just a number.

When I try to donate sperm to my friends and to strangers they call the police :(

What do you think of the Octuplets' Mom?

I think that the government should not give her any services. I also think the media should have not reported on her in the first place, and should stop reporting on her; the American people cannot concentrate on her and political issues at the same time, of course American Idol is on right now so political issues would take a backseat to that anyways.

Ah, it seems she might figure out a way to make money out of this, through book deals etc. Linky blink.

Predictable really. Anyone who gets in the national spotlight these days automatically gets a publicist, and book deals. Like Joe the Plumber before her, and the prostitute who slept with Spitzer.

So how many will be in seperate care homes within 5 years and the media money she gets now has long run out?

At least shes helping America's birthrate. Hopefully they don't become dole-scum

Well she hasn't had a job since '01 so...

doesn't mean the kids will follow in her footsteps, I mean I didn't become a nurse.

People like her make me have conservative thoughts. Like why should I pay taxes to pay for her irresponsible family?

She's got fourteen kids under the age of eight. You think she's got time to work?
And how much would she have to earn to pay for childcare?

She's got fourteen kids under the age of eight. You think she's got time to work?

Perhaps she should have thought about that before having kids.

People like her are #3 on my list of why I am against government provided childcare. She is right behind "that's the purpose for extended family" and "people who are too ignorant to use birth control."

She is not mothering anyone, her kids will be sucking direclty from the the teet of the state for the entirety of there childhood.

She has gernerated life for the sake of here amusement. Bravo!

what kind of a doctor would give ivf to a woman whose already had 6 children by ivf especially one without a "clear source of income"

From reading about this woman is having children because she got depressed and hated her childhood. She went against her doctors advice and took a lot of risks by implanting 8 embryos. She pretty much embodies everything I hate:sad:

I <3 how the Daily Post refers to her as Octomom. They print an article on it like once a day. Fertility treatements are serious business.

Edit: Daily News

Top Bottom