What does CFC recognize you for?

If I'm recognized for any music, it is classical and my love of Carmina Burana (if only because of the comedy and smutty lyrics).

ComradeDavo was a big Tool fan. That's all I've got. :)

Cami and azza are both inextricably linked with Muse in my mind.

I figure I'm pretty easily associated with a certain singer...

I'm going to try and open a new line of discussion - does anyone recognize specific posters for music? The types they like, or the bands they listen to?

I associate you with dancy-pop stuff and like Disturbed.

Most posters still probably associate me with Linkin Park, which I was obsessed with and have since stopped listening to.

I associate shadowplay with Depeche Mode, Joy Division, and the Clash and madviking with Pink Floyd and the Smashing Pumpkins. I associate azza with the Living End.

Someone is going to have to say it, so it might as well be me. Aimee and Tom Petty. There, I said it. I also associate West India Man with Rush.

It appears I'm most well known for being Southern and playing in IOTs. I try to be active on the site, but RL always gets in the way. In the future I'll try and be more involved in the IOTs I join and be more active in general.

Does Aces have real, live CDs out there? I'd pay actual money to listen to DT's music.

--

Does anyone associate me with music? I'm doubtful but curious. :)

I'm going to try and open a new line of discussion - does anyone recognize specific posters for music? The types they like, or the bands they listen to?

I associate Heretic Cata with White Lies, Arctic Monkeys and Silversun Pickups. His taste in music is generally quite awesome. Also, hugz ^_^

I also associate taillesskangaru with My Chemical Romance.

Ummm take one guess what music I'm associated with.

Oh, and I associate radioactive pile of sticks with Pink Floyd and Masada with The Kinks. :love:

And Dachs, I associate you with Die Ärtze :p

The Dead, duh.

Whompers, you've implicitly opted-in now. :p

Whomp - the coolest guy in Chicago. Somewhat balder than I expected. Just as cool in real life as he is on the internet. Does not look like a panda. Master investor who's forgotten more about practical finance than I'll ever learn. :)

You're too kind except for my hairdo. :p I blame Butterball. It's his fault.

Btw, I think I was already opted in in the "automatic opt in" group.

Integral is another person from this site that I'm proud to know. Smart, smart, yikes smart.

A quick list of more recognizable people to me. Skipped anyone that I mostly just associated with a location

Abaddon - Name changes, wanting to buy CFC
Ahovking - Australian nationalist
aimeeandbeatles - Tom Petty
amadeus - Libertarian, Rhodesia
azzaman333 - Australia, music
bigdog5994 - Southern, blues
Bill3000 - generally awesome
Chukchi Husky - always apologizing
CivGeneral - Gmod, avatar
Colonel - military, air force
contre - American who escaped to Canada
Dachs - dude knows his history
downtown - Mormon, plays in a band, rather awesome
Elrohir - never uses an avatar
GamezRule - Inconcievable!
JollyRoger - awesome one liners
Kan' Sharuminar - KAAAAAAAAAN, Scottish, drawing, Doctor Who
leonel - Cascadia
madviking - Virginia, occasionally pops up in hockey threads
MjM - Iron cross
Narz - chess, organic/raw food, enviroment
NBAfan - NBA...fan
Owen Glyndwr - Giants fan, crazy Welsh name
Perfection - Pentagons, Giant Death Robots, SimCity2000
Silurian - Ancient race of underground reptiles
SuperBeaverInc. - myself
Taniciusfox - Sonic
Valka D'Ur - from Alberta, Romana
VRWCAgent - awesome, agent of the vast right wing conspiracy
warpus - Canadian bacon aficianado
Whomp - my fantasy sports archnemesis
Zelig - Canadian, was living in the same city as me for a while

A quick list of more recognizable people to me. Skipped anyone that I mostly just associated with a location

Whomp - my fantasy sports archnemesis
Indeed...:spank:
However, you supported my Blackhawks during our Stanley Cup run so we leave the hate on the "fantasy sports field/rink/gridiron/pitch etc."! :salute:

Indeed...:spank:
However, you supported my Blackhawks during our Stanley Cup run so we leave the hate on the field! :salute:

Indeed we do.

And I'm 2/2 in bandwagoning the last two seasons :yeah:

You're too kind except for my hairdo. :p I blame Butterball. It's his fault.

Btw, I think I was already opted in in the "automatic opt in" group.

Integral is another person from this site that I'm proud to know. Smart, smart, yikes smart.

You're generous. I won't be "yikes smart" until I at least pass the time series econometrics field exam. Give me two years. :)

(I'll take "smart", though, thank you very much!)

I don't think I've ever divulged my musical tastes, so I don't think anybody can associate me with specific music! :smug:

Of course, I don't know to associate who with what music, so I guess it's even. :p

Top Bottom