What does CFC recognize you for?

Valka D'Ur - from Alberta, Romana
Aw, you remember my Romana avatars! :love:

Speaking of avatars, I usually associate LucyDuke with really tiny avatars, so her current one makes it harder for me to easily find her posts.

I am in :)

I will read the whole thing and comment on everyone that I feel I know a bit about, on page 6 at the moment.

I know, I just want to read the whole thing before posting, I am always sort of ashamed if I don't read every post before commenting.

It's disrespectful I think.

.......*Doing it right now* >.<

I'm going to go back and look at all my comments soon :D

So despite almost exclusively using avatars of my favourite bands for the past 7 years, not one single person associates me with any of those bands, nor with music more generally?

Y'all are incorrigible :p

Spoiler my band logo avatars :
My first avatar was Bigwig's sun logo. It was like this, except not on a t-shirt (and not blue):

I also had The Queers' little smoking cat logo:

I also had this dude for a while:

And now I use Hot Water Music's logo.

I'm going to try and open a new line of discussion - does anyone recognize specific posters for music? The types they like, or the bands they listen to?
If I was known for liking music it would be for listening to the worst kind of music ever made, the overly pretentious, self indulgent rubbish known as progressive rock and it's modern day derivative progressive metal.

Yeah, when I think Branch I think Dachs. I do quite like the Muse association, though I didn't think it'd be that memorable.

Boundless reminds me of lemons and smurfs. Odd combination.

I don't really associate music with anyone. For myself, it ranges from classical to Palestrina, Marty Robbins to the Beatles, Willie Nelson to the Crewcuts, and Elvis Presley to Scottish bagpipes. :lol: (No hip hop, rap, or hard rock, please. :))

For some reason, I associate you with the '08 Beijing Olympics. (Maybe it's the avatar?)

More people need to do the lists ;).

If I was known for liking music it would be for listening to the worst kind of music ever made, the overly pretentious, self indulgent rubbish known as progressive rock and it's modern day derivative progressive metal.

But...but...that's my favorite type of music! How dare you defame it's great name!

I recognize Owen with the Grateful Dead (or whatever). I'm pretty sure some people recognize me with my favorite type of music....

Top Bottom