What foreign culture do you find interesting (aside from your own, hence "foreign")?

What culture (other than your own) do you find most interesting?

• Total voters
Why do you like German culture?

That's a tough question to answer. I really like their language, and can speak it fluently. I also appreciate how, before the United States came along, were the cultural and scientific capital of the world. And just so much more. Thanks for asking.

I'm strangely enthralled by cultures whose women I find most attractive.

For reasons I cannot articulate, I am highly interested in cultures that live in high deserts and steppes and other harsh climates.

That's a tough question to answer. I really like their language, and can speak it fluently. I also appreciate how, before the United States came along, were the cultural and scientific capital of the world. And just so much more. Thanks for asking.

Wait, what? Please explain how this worked historically.

Anyways, I am fascinated by the Black American culture. Completely foreign to me, but they make some bangin' tracks for me to grind on white chicks to.

Anyways, I am fascinated by the Black American culture. Completely foreign to me, but they make some bangin' tracks for me to grind on white chicks to.

:eek:

Moderator Action: Smilies are insufficient as a response or contribution. Please post more than just smilies in the future. Sentences are preferred.

Probably Spanish/Latin American as a result of taking Spanish in high school. Though I also like Germanic culture as well.

EDIT - Why are Laotian and Burmese on the poll but not Spanish?

Nauru is fascinating

I been collecting their stamps for 40 odd years, have not missed an issue , its probally the countries main source of Government income ...and I'm expecting some sort of medal soon :)
apart from actually loading their island onto ships and selling it

Turkish and arabic culture isn't that similar and you have ottoman (which is a turkish empire, i guess Turkey does occupies the blind spot Americans have for pretty much everything between Greece and China. :D). And afghans in arabic culture too??? They have almost nothing in common other than islam.

Given that the one culture other than my own to which I have had significant exposure is Latin American (mostly Mexican-Americans, almost all living in the greater Los Angeles area) and thus about which I know the most, them.

The German culture [Also includes the Austrians and Swiss-Germans]

||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||

Top Bottom