What Happens When You Tackle The Central Banking System?

This is nonsense. Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac were socialized, even as they gobbled about huge amounts of bad mortage debt from other companies.

The only thing dysfunctional about capital markets is repeated FED interference in them. If these companies couldn't find money on the markets, then they should have gone bankrupt and been re-organized. Instead the FED bailed out their buds on Wall Street.

Indeed the FED did lend money to other companies and foreign central banks. The latter is virtually criminal in nature. They have zero authorization to do so. Nor did they have any authorization to steal money from taxpayers and GM creditors and turn it over the UAW.

I'm not sure why lending abroad is criminal. National borders aren't that important to the world of finance. The Euro collapsing would be felt around the world. Indeed the Chinese seem to be dumping money into Europe to stop that from happening.

China dumping money into the Euro? Do you have a source for that?

The Euro is fine...

There wasn't any market for the Fed to interfere in; they in effect re-created a market that had completely collapsed and was non-existent. This is the most important duty the Fed has and the reason for its existence: to stabilize the banking system in times of panic and crisis.

Fannie and Freddie weren't "socialized," whatever that means. They are in Conservatorship. Read up on their history, especially their creation and ownership history; I suspect you may not know it.
I suspect that your entire shtick revolves around arrogant dismissal of decent folk. Yes, I know the history of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And, yes, contrary to your arrogant dismissal of it, the word socialized has a meaning.

Tell me, what exactly is your personal interest in this whole scam? I'm guessing that you are a bureaucrat but it's possible that you are on the "private" side.

Oh. Sorry for asking. I know that you will tell me that it's none of my business.

Moderator Action: Going further off topic to the point of trolling. Warned.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I should have said seem to be ready to not that they are.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=12464536

Ah, I see, a large part of China's foreign exchange reserves are comprised of the Euro; they don't want their holdings to depreciate too badly :p

I suspect that your entire shtick revolves around arrogant dismissal of decent folk. Yes, I know the history of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And, yes, contrary to your arrogant dismissal of it, the word socialized has a meaning.

Tell me, what exactly is your personal interest in this whole scam? I'm guessing that you are a bureaucrat but it's possible that you are on the "private" side.

Oh. Sorry for asking. I know that you will tell me that it's none of my business.

I dismiss people who clearly have no idea what they are talking about. You may be a perfectly good and decent person, but when it comes to this topic, you are severely uninformed.

I dismiss people who clearly have no idea what they are talking about. You may be a perfectly good and decent person, but when it comes to this topic, you are severely uninformed.
And I dismiss people who make arrogant claims about how other people are stupid and "uninformed" without the slightest evidence to back up their position.

In other news, just why exactly do you defend thieves? :confused: You clearly have an agenda.

Moderator Action: Back to the topic of the thread please.

And I dismiss people who make arrogant claims about how other people are stupid and "uninformed" without the slightest evidence to back up their position.

In other news, just why exactly do you defend thieves? :confused: You clearly have an agenda.

You are keep referring to the entirety of wall street and their "government buddies" as "thieves," yet somehow I am the one with an agenda. :rolleyes:

I never said you were stupid.

Thread fail - the topic hypothesis is impossible. It will never happen because

In capitalist state, Central Banking System tackles you!

Or at least, here in the USA. The financial industry is (http://www.opensecrets.org)
far and away the largest source of campaign contributions to federal candidates and parties, with insurance companies, securities and investment firms, real estate interests and commercial banks providing the bulk of that money.
They've pretty much gutted financial reform despite having plunged us into the Great Recession. The officers of the big banks responsible for most of the liar loans and similar accounting frauds have yet to face a single indictment. (In the S&L scandal, there were many indictments and convictions - ah, the good old days, when money was only a Really Major Factor in lawmaking and law enforcement.)

Other nations might be less corruptible by political money, but money always translates into at least some power.

Thread fail - the topic hypothesis is impossible. It will never happen because

In capitalist state, Central Banking System tackles you!

Or at least, here in the USA. The financial industry is (http://www.opensecrets.org)

They've pretty much gutted financial reform despite having plunged us into the Great Recession. The officers of the big banks responsible for most of the liar loans and similar accounting frauds have yet to face a single indictment. (In the S&L scandal, there were many indictments and convictions - ah, the good old days, when money was only a Really Major Factor in lawmaking and law enforcement.)

Other nations might be less corruptible by political money, but money always translates into at least some power.

This post gets the Brian Shanahan seal of approval! Though I think you're being a bit optimistic re other countries' banking systems. The other large countries are as infected as the US, and most developing countries have their economic policies dictated by the IMF whose motto should be "Privatise or Die".

Top Bottom