What If 1900s

nosepass200

Chieftain
Here is the history of the civ I picked (America)it is actually more like a timeline.
Just so you know I started playing with a 20th Century Scenario.

Febuary 17,1900
An evil nut named Kurt Blair overthrows the American Democracy. America during a period of time experinces the Short American Anarchy War. Economy is stopped, people start proclaming there own nations like United Land. Which was shortly brought down. The United States is brought in to pure chaos.

March 23,1900
The American Anarchy crisis is over. Kurt Blair now comands the newly born country of Soviet America.

July 5,1900
The Hover Dam begins production in San Fransico.

August 28,1900
Soviet America enters the Modern Age.

That's All I'm doing for today. Maybe some more tommorow.

Oh, I was just waiting for someone to reply. Heres some more.

October 15,1900
Soviet America joins Germany in an alliance. Soviet America, Germany, Soviet Union, France, and England are in all out war. World War I begins.

November 26,1900
Soviet American Scientists have discovered Minuarization.

November 30,1900
Over 30,000 Arttilery Cannon destory the city of Gibraltar.

December 18,1900
Soviet America and England sign the Universal Peace Treaty.

December 23,1900
Operation:Okhatsk is succseful and Soviet America takes out a Russian city.

Ok if I get replies on this I'll probably add on to it. But those who like this story/timeline (if there are any) don't expect it until around 4 or 5 pm. Because thats when I get home from school.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 241
January 4,1901
Soviet Americans takeover Brest. They plan to takeover Paris soon.

January 19,1901
The takeover of Paris is ended when Soviet America and France sign the War Treaty.

Febuary 17,1901
The 1st year anniverstivery of Soviet America is celebrate with the the world's first Computer SA-0001.

That's all I'm doing because I am so tired.

Top Bottom