What is a good wage?

As your first reply indicated, he was mocking you. You said you didn't mind, but you weren't sure why.
I think the 'backbone' tangent is some type of suspicion that being mocked bothered you emotionally. I don't think anyone needed a backbone in that conversation, so looking for who did will be a bit of a wild-goose chase.
Right, I'm not sure why he was trying to insult me. I'm just trying to clarify if he thinks I'm PC, SJW or LGTB as the response to my original post didn't seem to imply to my knowledge any of those things.

Maybe he was going after the Carlos Maza brand of suspecting I was the child of two affluent millionaires while posing as a social victim SJW but I also don't really get that angle either.

I'm honestly thinking he either doesn't know the origins of the phrase or its appropriate use

Last edited:
I think the more interesting discussion was what you said that was objected to (or painted you as a 'type'). But that might be eventual result of people back-and-forthing about the insult itself.

What have you got against PC users?
You a Mac user?
Nope, I'm a Personal Computer user. I built this puppy back in 2014 and I've updated the Motherboard, the ram, the graphics card, the processor, the keyboard, the mouse and monitors, and the power unit since. About the only thing that remains from the original is the Corsair 540 series frame.
I think the more interesting discussion was what you said that was objected to (or painted you as a 'type'). But that might be eventual result of people back-and-forthing about the insult itself.
Maybe but that doesn't answer my question posed to him or help me answer his misunderstanding.

The PC, LGTB, and SJWs?
And the mask slips further.

As your first reply indicated, he was mocking you. You said you didn't mind, but you weren't sure why.
I think the 'backbone' tangent is some type of suspicion that being mocked bothered you emotionally. I don't think anyone needed a backbone in that conversation, so looking for who did will be a bit of a wild-goose chase.
Aww, here comes el nanny macnannyface.

And the mask slips further.
Oh, no how far with the mask slip? Good heavens there's a second mask! Will the scooby-doo detective Aelf ever solve this mystery? Tune in next time on clues for the clueless as aelf deals with his teen angst and discovers he is his own monster.

Oh, no how far with the mask slip? Good heavens there's a second mask! Will the scooby-doo detective Aelf ever solve this mystery? Tune in next time on clues for the clueless as aelf deals with his teen angst and discovers he is his own monster.
Oh, man. What a boomer :lol:

You're trying too hard; adjust to seem more like you don't care

Moderator Action: OK guys, time to chill and get back to discussing wages rather than posters. Thanks.

Top Bottom