What music are you listening to? #63: YEAH TOAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wavey:

Gordon Brown
Texture like sun...

Found this on a Folk Metal binge.
It's OK, but would benefit from some aggressive elecric guirars, some blas beat, and a bit of growling.

@Lexicus I like fool paradise, it melts you. Radiohead is one of my best choice for that kind of chilly feeling:

@Lexicus I like fool paradise, it melts you. Radiohead is one of my best choice for that kind of chilly feeling:

OK Computer is passé now, and was ordinary back then. :)

Stan Ridgway's very old song could be about so many politicians today.

OK Computer is passé now, and was ordinary back then. :)

Stan Ridgway's very old song could be about so many politicians today.

Ok Computer was ordinary back then and out of date now? Why do you think so? I think it is their best album

And none of the song I posted above are from Ok Komputer

Last edited:
Imo it still is their best album. Thing is that before Ok Computer their albums weren't imo good - though i already had them; Creep was a massive hit but the rest of Pablo Honey was rather poor.

The Trickster was a very nice b-side (from the rather not good Iron Lung song single).

Imo it still is their best album. Thing is that before Ok Computer their albums weren't imo good - though i already had them; Creep was a massive hit but the rest of Pablo Honey was rather poor.

The Trickster was a very nice b-side (from the rather not good Iron Lung song single).

Agreed it is about their musical journey.

We can follow their musical journey through their album. From "I should make a hits" (Pablo Honey); to "I should make a music" (Ok Computer) and follow with "I should explore and express myself with music" (Amnesiac/Kid A).

Ok Computer was ordinary back then and out of date now? Why do you think so? I think it is their best album

And none of the song I posted above are from Ok Komputer

Their whining bores me to tears. This is the only one of theirs I like:
(I couldn't find the comedy vid where one guy disses the album and is ostracised for it. Chuckle.)

Their whining bores me to tears. This is the only one of theirs I like:
(I couldn't find the comedy vid where one guy disses the album and is ostracised for it. Chuckle.)

Well it maybe simply just not your cup of tea, like how I cannot enjoy listening to country music, even though when it reform into other genre like alternative or rock with country element, I really like it.

Electioneering is my favorite song from Ok Computer along with Let Down. But I think you can give e chance to take a look at this, who know maybe you will like it:

Back to Led Zeppelin:

The Knocks - Classic (feat. POWERS)

When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am

This song is gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom