What, no Valentines thread already?

I got flowers. Whether or not flowers count as a "gift" depends on what she says when I give them to her.

"I told you not to get me anything!"

"Oh come on, flowers aren't a gift!'

-or-

"Why didn't you get me something?"

"I got you flowers!"

Eran, master of romance :lol:

women should just date women is my take on "that is not a gift"/"why didn't you get me a gift?". also it is aesthetically pleasing to me. would also save us from 98% of the trash of movie releases.

I got an amazing girlfriend exactly 2 hours into Valentine's day, had lots of fun, in the morning she gave me blueballs, hated the unbearable continuous pain. All in all it was really cool, although I could think of a better ending. %*#$%*& virgins. It's pretty much ended anyway, with us leaving to different corners of Europe today. Lovely girl. Last year I got a girlfriend exactly on Valentine's day too, and didn't even realize what day it was (I don't really care for this day, and neither do most people I know). I'll have good stories to tell my grandkids.

I din't get the woman anything because she told me multiple times not to. She bought me a really cool cubs jacket, and was pissed at me most of the day for not getting her anything.

Top Bottom