1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What Video Games Have You Been Playing VII: The Real Ending is Locked Behind a Paywall

Discussion in 'Picture Threads Archive' started by Commodore, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Moderator Action: Whilst I was merging some double posts on this page, Birdjaguar posted #1000. The next thread rights should go to him, then to Synsensa, Takhisis and Broken Erika in that order.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Synsensa

Synsensa - Retired Moderator

Sometimes I feel invisible. :(

3. Arakhor

Well, I wasn't sure whether to hide yours too or not, but you seem to have caught me not making that decision in time.

Synsensa likes this.
  4. hobbsyoyo

hobbsyoyo Deity

Huh, that's an interesting bug. I haven't noticed animals disappearing in Far Cry 5, at least not until you have killed them at which point they go *poof*.

I actually booted up Far Cry 4 after beating 5 and yeah, it's a better game. 5 had some welcome incremental improvements over 4 (better helicopters, airplanes, you loot without the time-wasting animations, freedom to change missions) but the story, the setting, the animals, the weapons, the abilities, the leveling system and a bunch of other things are just plain worse than in 4. I get it, the main argument against 4 was that it was just a re-hash of 3 and they had to shake things up but they missed the mark. Nothing game breaking for sure. The game is just plain less fun than the previous two games.

5. Arakhor

So, either way, if Birdjaguar wants to re-ask his question in the eighth thread, we'd all be grateful. :)

6. Akka

Akka Moody old mage.

It's available on GOG, so you can just buy it again there and not need anything else ever again :p

7. Arakhor

Indeed. I 'only' possess three hard copies of Oblivion - the black Game of the Year edition, the white Anniversary edition and the original brown collectors' edition - but I still bought a downloadable copy from GOG. :)

8. Broken_Erika

Broken_Erika Nothing

I have 2 GOTY editions of oblivion, i bought the a second copy after my cd-drive failed spectacularly and destroyed the first disc.(and my blew out my pc's power supply and started a small fire) Fun times. And the only time i had a computer catch fire that wasn't caused by the power supply...(I've had 4 power supply's catch fire on me, stoopid $20 chinese knock-out power supplies...)

9. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

Cool. I'll start one shortly.

10. Arakhor

Moderator Action: The new thread is here. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.