What's going on with Creation, Force and Dimensional mana?

Main problem I see with relearn:

Remember your really powerful unit? The one that used to have a Hero promotion? He doesn't have it anymore. He doesn't have the promotions that require Hero as a prerequisite either. Could be useful, but one small, easily overlooked mistake...

Besides, doesn't that seem to fit Mind more then Creation?

I thought he meant to have it as a Force spell, not creation, because Force is basically balance. *looks back* Oh, nevermind.
Nonheroic heroes, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It probably could be designed to ignore hero, channeling, immortal, weapon, divine, and all those other promotions we hold dear

Also, wouldn't it be funny if it un-did bad promotions like Wither, and gave you an extra good promotion from them?

What might it do to Mutate?
Maybe it could be similar to mutate in that it can only be used once per unit, maybe give them a promotion.

Main problem I see with relearn:

Remember your really powerful unit? The one that used to have a Hero promotion? He doesn't have it anymore. He doesn't have the promotions that require Hero as a prerequisite either. Could be useful, but one small, easily overlooked mistake...

Besides, doesn't that seem to fit Mind more then Creation?
Well, technically, I proposed to remove only promotions that can be learned..
AFAIK, hero can't be learned.... thus your unit wouldn' lose hero, nor would it loose wither or strong or iron weapon or orcish...Etc
but true, your mutated unit with heroic defense would lose it... :D (but not if the spell is made so as to not work with unit with the mutated promotion).

this spell was just a random idea.
For mind force or creation, I don't care. I just had a concept I liked and wanted to propose it to see if it could help the team to find 3 spells for creation force and dimensional/

For the moment, the only issue is that puppets would be able to launch the spell without being affected by it.... that's a balance issue.
people smarter than me may find a solution :D

Only castable by living creatures, could that work?
Or give all people/things a promotion similar to mutate that makes them so they won't get affected by that spell again.

Top Bottom