When you choose random setup how can you see what you got?

Piemaster

Warlord
One of my quirks of playing Civ (any incarnation) is that I always choose random setup. I have just started my first game of BE and I am curious. How can you see what options were actually selected during random setup?

Obviously faction is pretty clear. And I noticed from tool-tipping that my colonists were scientists (I assume that works for all colonists?). But how do you find out what Spaceship and Cargo you had?

One of my quirks of playing Civ (any incarnation) is that I always choose random setup. I have just started my first game of BE and I am curious. How can you see what options were actually selected during random setup?

Obviously faction is pretty clear. And I noticed from tool-tipping that my colonists were scientists (I assume that works for all colonists?). But how do you find out what Spaceship and Cargo you had?

Both are pretty easy to spot, Spaceship depends on what it is, do you have a water outline, can you see resources without the appropriate tech, do you start with pioneering, did you have a bigger area you could land in?

Cargo is seeing if you start with an extra unit or a building.

Ah yes, I've found the wiki and so can now cross-check all the options. I think I have it now, cheers.

Both are pretty easy to spot, Spaceship depends on what it is, do you have a water outline, can you see resources without the appropriate tech, do you start with pioneering, did you have a bigger area you could land in?

Cargo is seeing if you start with an extra unit or a building.

Should be on the startup screen though.

Top Bottom