[RD] Where BLM Isn't Needed

That alone seems to be proof that something akin to BLM SHOULD exist in your country. Maybe not exactly BLM but maybe MLM (Maori Lives Matter) for your nation considering it's own history.

Again if your going to make a claim like that, then clearly it would seem BLM is in fact needed in your community instead of claiming its not.

Some if the problems are cultural.

For example there's just a limited amount of jobs in rural areas. Much like everywhere else in the world.

Realistically you have to leave that area to get a job/education.

But tribal ties make that hard.

Education is also a thing. The universities much like everywhere else are in the cities.

The schools are free, low decile schools get extra funding, they get extra funding for Maori students.

And it's been that way since I was a kid in the 80s if not longer. Back then school and university was free.

Resources have been made available.

Their traditional food also isn't healthy. It's heavy on pork and Polynesians eat this deep fried bread essentially a donut.

Pre Colonization they only had chicken and pork plus seafood once the Moa etc were hunted to extinction.

I grew up poor in welfare and ate ate basic food but ate vegetables a lot.

They've started doing school lunches/breakfasts in parts of the country idk how widespread that is.

As I said there's lots of regional variations.

Top Bottom