The Kiwi Concept?

TOP may also get in via Ilam.
Would be interesting to see this happen.

I don't know if it's already been explained but The Opportunities Party campaigns on things like Universal Basic Income. Since our Greens appear to be squabbling a bit this year, TOP is more interesting to look at. Although TOP have never done well enough to get a seat I think. Maybe they'll get the uni students in Ilam.

I am going to use this thread to talk about upcoming election and... it seems no one really like either major parties. Reminds me of last Korean Presidential election.

Kinda plan on having a drink when he keels over.

And just an update to upcoming NZ elections and...
Labor's time is up. All hail our new NZ PM Luxon.

Not looking good. National might shoot themselves in the foot some more.
This NZ election reminds me of last Korean presidential election.
Liberal government unable to solve post-covid problems and being unpopular with the people. Also two candidates of the election is unpopular that people don't really want to vote for either of them.

This NZ election reminds me of last Korean presidential election.
Liberal government unable to solve post-covid problems and being unpopular with the people. Also two candidates of the election is unpopular that people don't really want to vote for either of them.

Me it's fairly simple. Fundamentally right wing doesn't work.

That leaves 3 parties. 2 have racist a holes in them and are full of loons.

Leaves Labour by default. Yay?

Too bad NZ is about to vote National in.

Looks like it. I was expecting th to win regardless 2026.

Labour's best hope is Luxon putting his foot in it. There policies don't work and haven't been costed so it's debt or austerity.

Top Bottom