Where can I find 1.16?

Buecephalus

Bolo Mark XXV
Given that a new patch is (apparently) due this Friday, I hate to waste space with a thread like this. But, I just can't stand 1.17 anymore. I don't even want to wait until Friday for 1.21 so does anyone know where I could download 1.16? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Tassadar

Master
does artillery bombardement miss as often as in 1.17?

D. Boon's Ghost

Failed Moralist
I believe that the bombardment attributes are much, much better under 1.16. Losing the 'J' stack movement option was a major pain, but I got used to it. A few minor problems with it, but 1.16 is the better of the patches - in my opinion.
If anyone happens to not find any of the older patches, PM me. I have all of them (up to 1.17) on disc. I would be happy to send them along.

Tassadar

Master
Originally posted by D. Boon's Ghost
I believe that the bombardment attributes are much, much better under 1.16. Losing the 'J' stack movement option was a major pain, but I got used to it. A few minor problems with it, but 1.16 is the better of the patches - in my opinion.
If anyone happens to not find any of the older patches, PM me. I have all of them (up to 1.17) on disc. I would be happy to send them along.

so all i need to do is, if im right

1.- uninstall the game
2.- install the game
3.- patch it with 1.16 ( i can dl from this site)
4.- i guess all old save game are delete or unusable ?

damunzy

recovering former mod
Retired Moderator
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes (yes)
4. most likely, but I have not tried.

Originally posted by Tassadar

4.- i guess all old save game are delete or unusable ?

1.17 saves are unusable, produce crash to windows or total crash while loading.

be sure to uninstall 1.17, then the game! don`t forget to uninstall 1.17, makes everything screwy!

Top Bottom