Where is the Civ 7 forum?

Pro tip: little to nothing changed in the civ lua environment from civ 5 to civ 6. How long should we wait to start modding civ 7? Answer: no.

A proper civ 7 forum would be nice though. Just say'n.
A forum on civ 7 would be great, but a real forum, not just talk about civ leaders , expansions , bonuses, but talk about it for improves game mechanics, and l ai

It won't happen until there is an official announcement.

It won't happen until there is an official announcement.
- And won't be of any more use concerning Civ 7 than the Civ Fanatics Forums are now until we know something factual instead of speculative about Civ 7's mechanics, civilizations, leaders, etc.

The first 'Official Announcement' doesn't usually give out much of that but generates more megabytes of speculative fiction, of which we already have more than enough.

- And won't be of any more use concerning Civ 7 than the Civ Fanatics Forums are now until we know something factual instead of speculative about Civ 7's mechanics, civilizations, leaders, etc.

The first 'Official Announcement' doesn't usually give out much of that but generates more megabytes of speculative fiction, of which we already have more than enough.
Improvements can be suggested even before it is announced so developers can be inspired in the suggestions

Improvements can be suggested even before it is announced so developers can be inspired in the suggestions
Shuckee Gee, I thought that's what we've been doing right here for at least a year now . . .

What you're doing here is talking about the same topics : leaders , civilization, no new mechanic

There are also talks of new mechanism in this forum, that the ones I read as I'm personally not interested in new civilizations or leaders.

Yes, because they're what's most popular.

Mind you a lot of us have participated in discussion of mechanisms too. But they were mechanisms that build on what civ is. Not mechanisms to change it into something it's not.

Fans of civilization are, in fact, on the whole likely to want civ to still retain the defining elements that to them make civ, civ. Funny how that work out.

Top Bottom