Which game release let you down more? Civ 5, or Diablo 3?

Pojman

Chieftain
I dunno.. This one really made me think.

I decided that the Civ 5 release let me down more just due to the fact that I have played the Civ series since I was 10 years old, and I only played Diablo since I was 22 years old.

The Force Unleashed.

Never played Diablo, likely never will.

Wasn't disappointed about Civ5, I thought it was a bad game since the first picture previews of it.

I was most disappointed with Spore and Darkspore. So much potential but EA.

EA!

Link to video.

Spore was a huge letdown.

Civ5 is amazing and will always be.

Haters

gonna

hate

ciV, although I haven't tried patched iterations so who knows, it may have redeemed itself in the last 2 years.

Oh and spore. Dear god spore.

Yeah, I spent like 5 years looking forward to Spore, only to find out EA bastardized it into some child's game that was far from what it claimed to be.

I have never forgiven EA for what they did.

Supreme Commander 2. Worse story, worse graphics, worse gameplay, everything was worse.

Civ 5. Never played any of the Diablos. Although Warcraft 3 was probably a bigger let down than Civ 5.

Civ 5.

Civ 4 was good, and I hoped Civ 5 would be good, but it wasn't.

Diablo 2 was bad, so I haven't played Diablo 3 and never expect to.

Supreme Commander 2. Worse story, worse graphics, worse gameplay, everything was worse.

Yeah, that's a real bummer, Supreme Commander 1 is a pretty epic masterpiece, I have real trouble playing other RTS games that are missing what I now consider integral RTS features from SupCom 1.

Zelig said:
Diablo 2 was bad, so I haven't played Diablo 3 and never expect to.

Yeah, that's a real bummer, Supreme Commander 1 is a pretty epic masterpiece,

r

really

Mass effect 3

That fiasco is on Bioware.

Publishers like EA tend to maintain a rather strict level of control on their brands. Anything that is wrong in a game published by EA you can be sure it is EA that caused the problem to exist in the first place.

Top Bottom