Which movie(s) have you viewed lately? - Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arn: The Knight Templar. Boy was that a let down

Re-read the book, stay clear of the movie (I'd go into detail why it sucks, but I doubt anyone here has heard of it/seen it)

I saw Juno and liked it a lot. The two main actors were amazing, and worked amazingly well together. I really liked the soundtrack, and the story was good too. The movie was pretty funny at parts (basically every part with Michael Cera).

Overall I would give the movie 4/5

Violence was gratuitous. The love story was so cliche. Basically there were some things that worked against it on top of it being sub-par in terms of drawing me in and enteraining me.

let me guess...you consider shoot em up a great great movie?

i'm guessing you went into the movie not knowing what it was about or what it was based on...if so I guess I can understand your view on the movie...

but remember, it's a burton movie 'there will be blood'

I watched Eastern Promises in which portrays a fictional clash between 'real people' and the Russian Mafia in London. I thought it was a great movie. One of the few movies I've watched in a long time where the violence actually seemed real and disturbing. 8.5/10

I also saw Fun With Dick and Jane. Very funny movie. Highly recommended if you haven't already seen it. 7.5 on 10

I also saw three parts of the BBC documentary Earth - The Power of the Planet. Basically, a great documentary on the geological history of the planet earth. Comparable to the Planet Earth series. Very beautiful. 8/10

I just saw The Man from Earth

which was strange.. but good!

it's 100% dialogue. no action, no special effects, and it all takes place in 1 house.

don't be deceived though - it is a very thoughtful sci-fi, although some hardcore Christians might find this a little bit blasphemous.

Weirdville - Have not chuckled and giggled as much at a movie in a long time. Yes, I chuckle and, yes, I giggle. You got a problem with that?

The Ten - Did not know anything about it before I saw it. My facial expressions in consecutive order: :hmm: :dunno: :shifty: :undecide: :hatsoff: :lol:

I watched Eastern Promises in which portrays a fictional clash between 'real people' and the Russian Mafia in London. I thought it was a great movie. One of the few movies I've watched in a long time where the violence actually seemed real and disturbing. 8.5/10

Yeah, it's a great movie.

I watched An American Tail II: Fievel Goes West for the first time in years. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

I really loved An American Tail when I was younger, and I'm pretty sure I also lovedAn American Tail II.

let me guess...you consider shoot em up a great great movie?

No.

i'm guessing you went into the movie not knowing what it was about or what it was based on...if so I guess I can understand your view on the movie...

but remember, it's a burton movie 'there will be blood'

No I barely knew the name of the movie, I was going with friends and they chose it.:sad:

just saw Star Wars episode 1 and now on to episode 2....woot

Mr. Bean's Holiday
Great film. Made me laugh out loud, which is a rarity.
It's not everybody's cup of tea, but a must-see for anyone who liked the television series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom