while ingame, CTD while (re)loading savefile

Well, that's not happening, because by 'soon', I mean the next month or so, and my budget is a little under $500. :sad:

OUCH!!!, you cant even get a good motherboard and graphics card with that??:rolleyes:

OUCH!!!, you cant even get a good motherboard and graphics card with that??:rolleyes:

Well, when you are a student with little money that sorta hampers your options. I figure that with C2C specifically the plan is to increase the map size and add maps, which increases demand on the processor, and decrease the viewport size, reducing demand for graphics. Considering I've been running C2C on a comp with a Core Duo @1.86 Ghz and Intel Integrated gfx from 2008, a new laptop will be just fine IMO. it's not perfect, but what is?

Well, when you are a student with little money that sorta hampers your options. I figure that with C2C specifically the plan is to increase the map size and add maps, which increases demand on the processor, and decrease the viewport size, reducing demand for graphics. Considering I've been running C2C on a comp with a Core Duo @1.86 Ghz and Intel Integrated gfx from 2008, a new laptop will be just fine IMO. it's not perfect, but what is?

Yep, not everyone can afford a expensive monster machine.

I would never et a gaming laptop :D My laptop is in theory stronger then my tower ( shlightly less old) ..but beeing a laptop it got a severe heat managment problems. I think solving those is what makes gaming laptops so damm expensive.

Top Bottom