Who built the most early wonders? (GOTM14 spoiler)

Who built the most early wonders?

• Japan

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • India

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • China

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Persia

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Zulu

• I did of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got killed before anyone built any wonder :(

• Total voters

Bamspeedy

CheeseBob
Related to Dave McW's poll, I was wondering which civ built (not captured) the most ancient-middle age wonders in your game?

In my game Japan built 8 wonders! China had 4, India 2, Zulu 1 (Newton's) and Persia 1 (pyramids which I captured). In other spoilers I've seen that India or China built most of the early wonders.

I'm not including the industrial-modern age wonders, because in most games the player would start getting more of these. Before the industrial age the player wouldn't get many wonders (except from leaders or by capturing them).

The Chinese built most of the Wonders in my game. The 1st Wonder was the Pyramid in Bejing. The Indian built at least three other (including the Adam Smith). I built only two (the Sun Tzu and Leo's Workshop).:)

The wonders were split about evenly between China, Persia, India and Japan. Zulu built Magellan, I built none. India got wiped out at some point. I think China had most of them. They were the first anyway and all the others would cascade.

The Indians got the most with 3 (Colossus, Great Library and great Lighthouse), Persia 2nd with 2 (Oracle, Hanging Gardens) and China and Japan each got 1 (Great Wall and Pyramids reespectively).

India got 5 early wonders first in my game (so my vote) followed by the Japanese with 5 (the good military ones to boot). I had 3 and China had 2.

At the end of my game India, Japan, China and the Babs all had 5 great wonders so China was picking up the most speed at the end of the game.

Japan got the first (Pyramids) but it remained their only one. Persia and India got two (one per age), China 5 and Zululand no less than 6 (of which 5 Middle Age).
I built none but have taken two so far. :)

I can't remember who built the first but this is the list of all wonders:

- China (3): Great Lighthouse, Hanging Gardens, Newton's
- Japan (3): Oracle, Great Library, Sun Tzu's
- India (2): Pyramids, Great Wall
- Zulu (4 or 5): Colossus, Sistine Capel, JS Bach's, Shakespeare's and probably will complete Magellan's (Zulu was the first civ researching Navigation in 1200AD!! I save the game at this point and at this time I already had built Universal Suffrage!)
- Babylon (3): Leonardo's, Copernicus's, Smith's (all without leader)

India (7): Colossus, Great Lighthouse, Great Library, Sun Tzu, Magellan's Voyage, Newton's University, Smith's Trading
China (4): Hanging Gardens, Great Wall, Sistine Chapel, Bach's Cathedral
Japan (2): Pyramids, Shakespeare's Theater
Persia (1): Oracle
Zulu (1): Copernicus's Observatory
Babylon (1): Leonardo's Workshop

I never got to use Sun Tzu in my invasion of the western continent. Japan got so far behind that I had to take them out first, then China built Suffrage so I needed India to soften them. And then Sun Tsu was at the southern tip of the continent, in one of the last Indian cities I captured.

Hm, I think my game will be finished before I get to the western continent. It is 1350 AD and India is building the UN! :mad:
This is after they destroyed Japan who offered no resistance whatsoever, while I'm still being entertained by the Zulu.
I did get Theory of Evolution and the Hoover Dam though, so my production power is fantastic. :)

Top Bottom