Who will win the AI Battle Royale?

Who will win the Civ VI AI Battle Royale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja Vu

Chieftain
This is assuming they let the AI game play all the way to the end.

I kinda think Rome will win just cause of the free-culture building perk. Thats massive, especially since I would assume most AI will have weird build orders.

I think Rome, they have easy bonuses to leverage. If they build warriors at the start and actually upgrade their units to Legions, it should be lights out.

Would be somewhat impressed to see Aztecs return their stolen workers and use them to speed up districts or hook up new expand luxuries, but not counting on it.

Rome has the most straightforward bonuses, so the AI should do best as them.

Rome. Just because it seems like the AI is good at settling new cities based on most recently Ed Beach streaming and Rome can really take advantage of that.

Can't wait to see the AI fail hard by ignoring every bonus the CIV have.

Like Brazil building encampment district in the midle of the jungle and campus on hills.

Don't even know why they chose Brazil for this, unless they are confident in their AI or just don't care about what they are showing.

EDIT: Anyway, if they go Victory by Score after X turns. My bet is on Rome.
If anything else, my bet is a Spain religious victory.

Last edited:
Spain will win with an early religious victory.
Not a chance. From the streams/youtube videos I've seen, Scythia has a higher probability of spamming the map with missionaries than Spain does. Even then, I don't see an AI actually winning this way, unless for some reason everyone but one civ fails to found a religion. It would just stalemate in constant spam.

As to who really wins... it will depend on the map. If Brazil starts with a lot of rainforest, Brazilian science victory, hands down.
It would be interesting to see how many cities change hands (by actual conquest, not just lopsided peace deals). I'm curious if the AI can even do that.

Of course, the randomness of barbarians can really through this off, as the AI seems to love throwing civilians in front of the swarms.

Greece or Japan. Voted Greece.

I'm going with Rome because wide AIs generally did better than tall AIs in V. Hopefully we get to see some more detail on how the AI plays here, this should be fun!

I wonder if this is going to be a game mode we can choose, I'd definitely consider writing up some stories of AI only games here if that's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom