WHoward's Pick 'N' Mix Mods

I recently updated to the new dll and I would like to know if it affects starting placements.
The issue I have may be by design or an issue with a different mod. However the only changes I have made to my mods list are adding your smart-ai mod and updating the dll. Anyway, here is what happens.

Playing Earth Scrambled Continents Large Map (anywhere from prince to emperor) with 10 civs and 20 city states. I have tried random start positions enabled and disabled. I always get the following....
I consistently get 3 civs in North America, 2 in South America, 2 in Africa and only 3 in Asia. City States spawn 7 in North America, 1 in Central America, and 2 in South America. This makes the North American continent extremely crowded with no room for expansion with 3 civs and 7 city states. Does this have anything to do with either mod?

No Problem.:)

I have one question, i will right click on Faith in TopPanel,
and then open "City Religions Display".

In TopPanel.lua, i added this code:
Spoiler :

function OnFaithRightClicked()
print("OnFaithRightClicked(CityReligionsDisplay)")
LuaEvents.CityReligionsDisplay.Add(OnFaithRightClick)
end

Controls.ReligionsStack:RegisterCallback( Mouse.eLClick, OnFaithRightClicked );

My Lua, is very pur, what is wrong, can you help me (Space is from Board)?

EDIT: I've just uploaded V2 with the German translations. It also add right-click to the top panel faith counter to open the screen (done without needing to edit TopPanel.lua)

Left Click = Mouse.eLClick
Right Click = Mouse.eRClick

And you don't want to add another handler for the event, you just need to call it

LuaEvents.CityReligionsDisplay()

Before I release V3, could I have the German for "Purchases" and "Buildings/Units available for purchase with [ICON_PEACE] Faith (excluding Missionary/Inquisitor)"

Many thanks

W

Great.:thumbsup:

Purchases = Kaufen

Buildings/Units available for purchase with [ICON_PEACE] Faith (excluding Missionary/Inquisitor) =

Verfügbare Gebäude/Einheiten zum Kauf mit Glauben [ICON_PEACE] (außer Missionare/Inquisitoren)

German "Umlaute" (ä,ü and ß) in Attachment (Board change this everytime).

WHoward do you think you include Pioneers will sometimes remain Pioneers when captured from barbarians. Thanks for all your work....

Buildings - Lighthouse Near Sea

I have a city next to a large lake (six hexes) on a large map and there is only one land hex between the city and an extremely large ocean. I do not get the option to build a lighthouse. Is there something that prevents it from appearing in the build list due to being adjacent to the lake?

I can confirm that the mod works in BNW. Earlier whoward69 stated he would no longer make versions for vanilla and G&K and that his mods are all BNW compatible. I forget which thread I read his statement in. I believe it was in the Enhanced User Interface thread but I could be wrong about that.

yes but it grabbed a lake hex first
Shouldn't make a difference, all it needs is a workable coast plot. Was this a late era start where a lighthouse wasn't added or an Ancient Era start and natural city growth?

Also a screen grab of the city view would help my understanding

Small suggestion: You might want to rename your "Global - CS Raze Rarely" mod to "AI - CS Raze Rarely" -- it only modifies AI behaviour and fits well into your new "AI" mod category.

Yep it would. Hindsight is something every project should start with ;) Unfortunately renaming mods is a real PITA

WHoward do you think you include Pioneers will sometimes remain Pioneers when captured from barbarians. Thanks for all your work....

Was this a general question or do you know that they don't? It's just there's nothing in the code that would treat them differently from rescued settlers

Was this a general question or do you know that they don't? It's just there's nothing in the code that would treat them differently from rescued settlers

I saved the game and tried numerous times, probably about 10-12 and they always stayed workers. I assumed it was because they are actually different units with different capabilities that they were not treated by the game as standard settlers.

Top Bottom