Why are you here?

YNCS said:
A mod that has it's own section. Not even Civ3 DyP/RaR or Warhammer had that. Kael, you are truly honored.

I agree, its a result of both Thunderfall's generosity (he has really helped in unseen ways at multiple stages of this mod) and the amazing fan support we have been lucky enough to recieve.

**** mate, this mod makes the whole civ game worth its money. Halfway to the rubbishbin I found out about your mod (FFH1) and its captivated me ever since.

Please please continue your work with the greatest haste. I'm a lurker of the first category, but for this mod I go out of my way to show my appreciation.

I don't really care if this is posted at the right place or not, I just hope the people who work for this mod read it.

Joosty said:
**** mate, this mod makes the whole civ game worth its money. Halfway to the rubbishbin I found out about your mod (FFH1) and its captivated me ever since.

Please please continue your work with the greatest haste. I'm a lurker of the first category, but for this mod I go out of my way to show my appreciation.

I don't really care if this is posted at the right place or not, I just hope the people who work for this mod read it.

Thanks. We are really making the game we want to play and have been delighted to see that so many others are enjoying it too.

Kael said:
Thanks. We are really making the game we want to play and have been delighted to see that so many others are enjoying it too.

Are you kidding?
Firaxis should employ people like you for making a fantastic mod like this.

... besides you managed to keep the deadline for the public release of the beta, which is rather rare nowadays...

RESPECT

if i had to choose between buying vanilla civ4 and buying your civ4, i would definitely take yours :bounce:

By the way, what will be FfH's status regarding the civ expansion due in a couple months I think? Finish Version 2, then make the next version for warlords or whatever it's called? I doubt it'd be compatible back and forth.

Nikis-Knight said:
By the way, what will be FfH's status regarding the civ expansion due in a couple months I think? Finish Version 2, then make the next version for warlords or whatever it's called? I doubt it'd be compatible back and forth.

I dont know. Ideally I would like players with and without Warlords to both be able to play FfH. But I don't know if that is possible or not. We will ahve to wait and see.

Kael said:
I dont know. Ideally I would like players with and without Warlords to both be able to play FfH. But I don't know if that is possible or not. We will ahve to wait and see.

Simply make a second copy of your Firaxis folder. Upgrade one to Warlords and leave one Vanilla. We had to do that when playtesting the patches for FfH anyway.

Or Nikis did you mean will Kael et al be working on versions for both vanilla and the xpak?

woodelf said:
Simply make a second copy of your Firaxis folder. Upgrade one to Warlords and leave one Vanilla. We had to do that when playtesting the patches for FfH anyway.

Are we allowed to admit that now or is it still a banned topic of conversation?

loki1232 said:
Are we allowed to admit that now or is it still a banned topic of conversation?

I can delete if need be. I never knew it was taboo. :confused:

Yeah you can talk about whatever, we don't have to keep silent about the patch stuff we were going through now that 1.61 and the SDK is out.

I am here because I cannot sleep for this mod has eaten my soul. It is a warm and fuzzy feeling, one bereft of pain or weariness. I must continue to click for the octopus overlords. The slave collar is stylish and brings out my slavish figure...

*addicted*

karma_virus said:
I am here because I cannot sleep for this mod has eaten my soul. It is a warm and fuzzy feeling, one bereft of pain or weariness. I must continue to click for the octopus overlords. The slave collar is stylish and brings out my slavish figure...

*addicted*
Now you never NEED to go anywhere again. Kael in the spirit of welcome I think this lost soul deserves a church sign : http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/ and try not to forget what you have learned....cuz you never know there might be a quiz later(snicker)......besides you are among friends......I can't remember what an off switch does much less what it looks like! Or was that what it looks like much less what it does.........anyway I'm off to my next.

Kael,

I never took time to read this. That's done. On your first post, Design Guidlines #2, i can read that Erebus is a world at war about ideologies. You have to chose between Good and Evil, and Law or Chaos. Explain to me how i can be Good (sacrifice of the one for the many) and Chaos ( freedom at the expense of order) ... OMI, it's the best way of life. (as too much law usually becomes evil). ???

The Frog.

I forgot this:

I'm here because this mod is the best of the best fantasy one i have played since a middle earth scenario for Civ III. That's all....the best of the best, yes Sir... THANKS !!!

The Frog.

Hian the Frog said:
Kael,

I never took time to read this. That's done. On your first post, Design Guidlines #2, i can read that Erebus is a world at war about ideologies. You have to chose between Good and Evil, and Law or Chaos. Explain to me how i can be Good (sacrifice of the one for the many) and Chaos ( freedom at the expense of order) ... OMI, it's the best way of life. (as too much law usually becomes evil). ???

The Frog.

Those are flavor elements more than functional ones. But you could say that obeying a good religions, not practicing slavery, not sacrificing your workers for research and keeping your compassion civic set high are all ways to be "good".

Chaos could be represented by not building courthouses or using other methods to control your population and heavy emphasis on bards and other culture effects. But thats less defined.

I am here because Fall From Heaven and its Sequal are the only way I desire to play my favorite turn based game.........I even use it to help me understand things for RPG Referee work and Campaign Design........yet all my own work........must stew.........this mod is the best mod I have ever seen for any game and it's ablity to be unrivalled except by succencion of itself in serial ie....other Fall From Heaven Mods are my interest now.......I am conciously and subconciously invested.

I agree. I REFUSE to play normal Civ anymore, after playing this mod! What you have done so far Kael, is beyond words in increasing the funfactor of this engine!

Top Bottom