1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildmana 7.x - Bugreport & Missing Entries

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by spurrrrrrrrr, Dec 14, 2009.

1. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

playing as Bannor, I can confirm that not being able to know when you can or can not build a cleric is mightily annoying. which are the techs that unlock one anyway? mysticism is one, priesthood seems to be another... others are what, theology and divine essence?

2. Sephi

Sephi Deity

I added your diplotexts to Menec. If you want to do the same for another leader, what you can do is

1. Make a copy of NewDiploText_TxtKeys.xml and the Menec folder
    2. Use search and replace function of a text editor and replace LEADER_MENEC with LEADER_X (X the game name of the new Leader, for example Varn Gosam has VARN )in NewDiploText_TxtKeys.xml and NewDiploText_CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml
    3. Search for <english> in the NewDiploText_TxtKeys.xml file and replace the old entry with your diplo text for the leader.

to use the attachment, unzip and then copy the NewDiploText folder into Assets\modules\Normalmodules folder and the single file into Assets\XML\text folder.

Attached Files:

3. tesb

tesb Emperor

here are some missings things i found, sorry i you already know them.
    most of them are gregori related

4. tesb

tesb Emperor

part 2

5. Sephi

Sephi Deity

thank tesb, could fix everything but the txt key from screenshot4 (this one does exist, no idea what's wrong here)