1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildmana 7.x - Bugreport & Missing Entries

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by spurrrrrrrrr, Dec 14, 2009.

1. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

no ( 5 chars )

2. Medicine_Man_55

Medicine_Man_55 Warlord

Strange, very strange.

3. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

units set to autoexplore will sometimes freeze in place for no obvious reason.

playing as Charadon, my scouts killed a few baby spides and got the "your unit had shown it is a mighty warrior by defeating a strong animal" message, but they got no special promotion. I thought they were supposed to get Mark of the Spider, or is that only for giant spiders?

shouldn't Lucian keep his animal marks promos when he upgrades into cold iron?

4. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

weird, I've noticed another Ice Mana guardian sitting next to the mana tile instead of ON it.

also, please do remember to fix the "adopted harpy" event, right now it gives a free great bard which is really annoying :lol:

5. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

edit: wrong thread :D

6. eekhoorn

eekhoorn Chieftain

• When 'Barbarians or animals only spawn in fog of war' gameoption is selected, lairs etc still spawn in line of sight (and they still generate barbs/animals)
    • Even with 'tamed wilderness' game option selected, barbs and animals pose a much larger threat than in vanilla FFH (not necessarily a bug I guess, but still, if you select that game option, one would expect some peace of mind)
    • Selecting Engineering Academy from the building menu crashed my game.
    • Scions of patria seem to be a bit bugged: e.g. you can build both temple of the gift and imperial cenotaph even though the description implies you should only be able to build one of those (depending on who is the leader). Also I was never able to build any Korrina hero, even though I think I had all the tech reqs.

7. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

I'm not sure how much Sephi has changed with the Scions, but Korrina isn't built, she is spawned at the beginning of the game. And only for the Emperor (Though if Sephi has more than two leaders, probably everyone but Korrina herself; That's how it usually seems to work out. :lol:). Korrina herself gets to build the Vacant Mausoleum at Sorcery (I think, may be a later tech; I don't play Korrina) which spawns the Emperor hero.

8. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

a couple suggestions regarding flavour starts:

1) since we have haunted lants on maps, the scions could get a flavour for those

2) same thing for Lanun and kelp

3) Doviello could get a flavour for deer/fur to get the most out of their doviello camps, and bison for their knight UU

4) dwarves could get a flavour for bison for their boar riders, although I still think those should require boars or pigs to build and they would get a flavour for those. :D

5) add forest deer scattered all around the map, which will make hunting tech a bit more desirable for those not near tundra ( same could be done for fur but that's a mixed bag ) . fyrdwell would be buildable with these forest deer and ljosalfar would get a flavour for them, to make it more likely for them to get fyrdwells. ljos could get a small dislike for tundra and svart a small liking for it ( summer court/winter court ) .

9. Econian

Econian Chieftain

Spellbooks on mountains

Several of the mana guardians have been killed and their spellbooks are sitting on nearby mountains instead of the node they were guarding which is quite annoying. I have captured several pegasii, but they are not able to pick up the spellbooks. My mages cannot get to the spellbooks. Is there anything I can do? Does anybody know why the spellbooks are sitting on mountains? Playing 7.2 with hotfix.

10. wapamingo

wapamingo Prince

I've noticed a few items on mountain peaks as well, and most recently it was one of the apocalypse dudes (ended up attacking a town from a mountain peak and dying - leaving his equipment behind on that peak).

Also, noticed (and this was just in the latest game only, though) OOS issues whenever an apocalypse baddie spawned. This may be local, as I have not noticed it with such regularily in previous games (7.2+hotfix).

11. Berenthor

Berenthor King

I don't know if it has been mentioned before but when playing the Scions of Patria with Korinna, the two UBs Imperial Palace (?) and the other one, can both be build although the description says that only one of the two can be build depending on the leader you choose. Also, in the civilopedia it says that Alcinus will revive after dying but this does not happen, meaning if he dies you can never build or revive him. Also, I wasn't able to update him to later versions of Alcinus but maybe that is due to his level, only level 2 now.

12. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

would it be possible to have a "no new leaders" gameoption to go alongside with the "no new civs" one?

13. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

should animals be able to gain animal rage when they are on their lair? considering that it makes the lair easier to destroy, I'd say it's undesirable ;)

14. hbar

hbar Constant

Another Scions bug - they appear to be able to build the Council Tree, even though the description describes it as a Ngoleme building.

15. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

there's no ngomele in wild mana, the council tree is available to everyone IIRC :D

16. Sephi

Sephi Deity

which ones do not work?

17. Sephi

Sephi Deity

:crazyeye: Elohim have no civ trait. Not in wild mana, not in base FFH. Traits are supposed to give leaders a unique playstyle, atleast to some degree.;)

18. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

well maybe it's not a CivTrait, but the Civilopedia about the Elohim says "Special Abilities: Captured cities retain their ethnicity and can build their original civilization's units and buildings" :lol:

re: Scenarios. I tried all of the ones that can be played without completing other scenarios first, and I cannot start any of them. If I click on the scenario name, I get the picture and description of it. if I click the flag button next to the name, the button gets highlighted with a yellow square, but nothing happens. the "Back" and "Start!" buttons in the bottom right and bottom left corners of the screen are missing so the only way to exit the scenario screen is by closing Civ4.

this is on both my computer and another one. Win7 x64 with UAC disabled on both pcs if it matters. am I the only one experiencing this issue? :lol:

19. Sephi

Sephi Deity

that's odd. try to click the menagerie scenario in the assets\XML\scenarios folder. I have already played that scenario so it should work for you.

20. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

well it does work if I open it that way :D