Wildmana 7.x - Bugreport & Missing Entries

Humm I had forgotten about this thread maybe this should have gone here:

Bugs:

1: The nightmare resource is no longer giving out the nightmare promotion to mounted units. (unless this has been an official change)

2: The price listed for merc units is not the same as the actual gold deduction (ie $180 list price for a discounted $130 - maybe related to the rounding error from the last version or being adjusted for game speed,I usually play quick games)

2 is a display error (will be fixed). All spells cost is 2/3 base price on quick.

2 is a display error (will be fixed). All spells cost is 2/3 base price on quick.

So in that case #1 was removed due to balance reason? Thats cool, but I would have left the 10% hell terrain bonuses.

1. I have an archmage with a necromancy spellbook, and I want to drop it because the last one was lucky and gave me the level 3 spells for most of them - but I can't! I'm in one of my own cities. I can drop every other spellbook I have except the necromancy. What gives?

2. Had the hill giant who wants pigs event. I chose option two, and got a display of txt_key_city_prod_lost or something like that.

3. Have the "barbs only spawn in fog of war" option turned on, and a werewolf castle spawned in the square I JUST LEFT. :S

4. I turned on "Freeze Unit Animations" to try to help with memory, and all the gorillas on my map turned into berserkers! (Well, graphically. They were still gorilla units.)

5. My level 10 archmage was able to gain Master of Necromancy but not Master of Divination. If there is a level requirement, it should be consistent.

1. I have an archmage with a necromancy spellbook, and I want to drop it because the last one was lucky and gave me the level 3 spells for most of them - but I can't! I'm in one of my own cities. I can drop every other spellbook I have except the necromancy. What gives?

2. Had the hill giant who wants pigs event. I chose option two, and got a display of txt_key_city_prod_lost or something like that.

3. Have the "barbs only spawn in fog of war" option turned on, and a werewolf castle spawned in the square I JUST LEFT. :S

4. I turned on "Freeze Unit Animations" to try to help with memory, and all the gorillas on my map turned into berserkers! (Well, graphically. They were still gorilla units.)

5. My level 10 archmage was able to gain Master of Necromancy but not Master of Divination. If there is a level requirement, it should be consistent.

checked 1, saw nothing obvious
fixed 2
the barbs won't spawn but their lairs still do
can't change 4
can't remember any level requirement for 5. I think you need a lot of promotions for both.

consider that a feature :) IIRC it sometimes improves the food yield of the city tile

I've researched elementalism but there are no build options for ice or other non-vanilla mana nodes, active or greyed out.

Neither, just "more mana". Yeah, reading features list again I can see why I don't get creation and dimensional, but why no ice?

So is Ice mana a part of this mod or not? Because options list post says that 2 mana's - Creation and Dimensional are added with wild mana option and nothing is said about the Ice, yet tech tooltip and civilopedia show that it's available at elementalism.

You mean you can only build nodes on already existing ice mana sources and not raw mana?

Bugs?:

1: Blizzards are damaging Illian units (and kill one of my workers?). These blizzards are being summoned by the Temple of the Hand.

2: I dont know if I am just UBER unlucky but one of my (unreleased) modular units with the base slow spell (from ICE 1) is not slowing units. They are resisting 100% of the time. I literaly set it on auto and let it cast for almost 100 turns checking each time and no effect just the resist message.

1. this is the code for blizzards. note that it doesn't work for illians, but units with winterborn promotion
Code:
def onMoveBlizzard(pCaster, pPlot):
	iFrozen = gc.getInfoTypeForString('CIVILIZATION_FROZEN')
	if pCaster.isHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_WINTERBORN')) == False:
		if pCaster.getOwner() != iFrozen:		#Added in Frozen: TC01
			pCaster.doDamage(10, 50, pCaster, gc.getInfoTypeForString('DAMAGE_COLD'), false)
if you think something could be made better, let me know.

2 The Resistmodify of slowspell is set in XML. Currently it is 85. You could try to reduce it and see if you get better results. Unless you have promotions that increase spell power it should be close to 100 though IMO. But it is a complex formula so could be it is too high at the moment.

currently you can build the new mana node builds (ice, creation, force) not on raw mana.

Top Bottom