• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Wiz01- My first SG (Regent)

:lol:

I knew there was a catch when I saw "I would be careful about the first coupla turns if I were you.;)"

As I didn't see the 2nd game I saw no reason to move the settler. Oh well, it would have taken us forever to clear those forest with Non-Ind workers anyways. Plus with the incredible land around us I don't think it'll matter much anyways.

Good to see your still lurking around & can't wait till the next time you pop up chuckling to yourself about some landscaping.;)

I edited my previous post. Too much information. Forget what I wrote and don't tell anybody else ;)

Looked at the save BTW :goodjob:

:rotfl:
Well it's still a puzzle for everyone else, lets see if they can figure it out..;)

I checked the save. Good playing. Next thing for worker to do is build road to silks ASAP, to lessen the need for MP. We should also explore& expand mostly southward, as there is only tundra to the north...

And where is our next player? I think I'll have to shout for him. SABO!Lets hope he heard... If he doesn't answer in time, it will be the next player in order to play.
From now on, it's 15 turns per player until everyboy has played.

I'm at work now guys and gals but I'm leaving early today so I'll get to the game in about 6 hours. I got an email from Killer, he wouldn't mind being put "in reserve" in case someone drops out, is that OK with everyone?

ps. are we playing 15 turns or 20?

Yes. Smellincoffee is also in reserve. Good to know we have troops waiting if we can't go all by ourselves and need reinforcements.

Roger. :) I'll be downloading the saves and following along. :D

15 turns for the first round.

It looks good, alot of bonus grass land and we have more silks to the North, I think after the Granery is built I'm going to build a settler and move south and put a city directly south of our Capitol by the river with that bonus grassland and cattle...

Here's what I started with

Turn one:
Moved Northern warrior south and southern warrior north, discovered game in the tundra, there is insense way to the south (didnt' see that before) Kyoto's pop increased by one, moved the luxury slider up one notch to stop the city from revolting.

Turn two:
Built the granery, started a settler, heading for the mountain with my southern warrior to get a better look around

Turn three:
On mountain, nothing interesting to see

Turn four:
:sleep:

Turn five:
Worker finished mine, now I'm making him build a road to silk since it's in our culture area now.

Turn Six:
warrior found wheat to the west

Turn Seven:
Settler built, started another warrior in Kyoto for Military police

Turn Eight:
Western warrior moved northwest and see's edge of blue culture limit. Maybe we found that psycho Bismark!!

Turn Nine:

Turn Ten:

Turn Eleven:
Built second city Osaka, made contact with Bismark, he didn't have any thing we needed. I asked him if he wanted to buy pottery or Ceremonial burial, he only wanted to fork up 10 Gold for it, I told him to take a hike. He told me to get out of his territory. I said Good ridence you psychotic war mongerer, I"m sure we'll meet up again REAL soon.

Turn Twelve:

Turn Thirteen:

Turn Fourteen:
Discovered Iron working and see iron to the south and northeast. Starting to learn the Alphabet now. Hopefully since we've met a civ we can trade something for masonary later and start either building the pyramids or great library.

Turn Fifteen:
Here's my last turn

Ok! Your turn Evie!!!
Savegame

Just a lurker comment- in my shadow of this game, I killed the warrior-settler pair that were going to found Leipzig. :lol:

- I hate seeing AI settlers. I really, really do. ;)

Hey, babies! I'm here and I play my first 15 turns. Think I did okay....

Turn 1: Built Kyoto. Started Warrior. Moved worker N1. Started Bronze working and jacked up Sci. Slider to 70%.
Turn 2: Worker stars to clear forest.
Turn 3-4: :sleep:
Turn 5: Warrior built. Another warrior started. Warrior S1.
Turn 6: Warrior S1.
Turn 7: Warrior S1.
Turn 8: Warrior SE1. Popped hut and got Mysticisim.
Turn 9: Warrior done. Starting settler. Fortified new warrior on Kyoto for now. Warrior goes S1.
Turn 10: Warrior S1.
Turn 11: Warrior on Kyoto is woken up goes NW1. Warrior S1.
Turn 12: Worker starts mine in same square that was cleared. Warrior near Kyoto to W2. Warrior S1.
Turn 13: Warrior S1. Popped hut and got a map with other warrior.
Turn 14: Warrior near Kyoto N2. E1 warrior.
Turn 15: Warrior NE1.

Any good? :D

Superevie!!!

Got it...play now...this one will finish faster than DD2.

Hmm, no save.... I'll check back later.

2 things evie:

#1- I would've stuck with Alphabet instead of changing to bronze.

B- A save might help also:p

Wait a moment, SE. Where's your save? And did you play the save posted by sabo or the first save, by mad-bax...:confused:? Or is there just a mistake there...

I checked sabos save. Good playing. :) But what on earth was SE playing, or did she just mix up with city names?

:rotfl:
She started off with MB's save from 4000bc. I was in a hurry earlier so I just posted about the save, & didn't even look at her post too much. Too funny!!

Let's wait for supersevie to clarify. The weekend is here, so I can play anytime the game is available so no rush.

Top Bottom