Wolf Rider

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Oh yeah!!!!

I didn't remember goblin noses being so big. But I don't want to complain about anything at this point. Great job!

Those are no wolfs! Those are direwolfs!!! :eek::thumbsup:

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have two varieties of wolf without rider. We have a sort of normal wolf already. We need a dire wolf or worg or whatever you want to call it. (I haven't tested the existing wolf to see if it scales...)

I seem to recall that it does scale. [EDIT: Yes, now that I think of it, it definitely did. I had played with different sized wolves and dog scale.]

It'd be nice if the texture was fixed on the wolf's neck so reskins are possible. Do these wolves have the same problem?
Spoiler :

I seem to recall that it does scale. [EDIT: Yes, now that I think of it, it definitely did. I had played with different sized wolves and dog scale.]

It'd be nice if the texture was fixed on the wolf's neck so reskins are possible. Do these wolves have the same problem?

I removed the separate mesh for the wolf's mane - using alpha to create fur-like effects doesn't seem to work in Civ 5 anyway. I bulked up the neck slightly to compensate.

Top Bottom