Wolf

This is great, Kwadjh! But...

I'm trying some recolors of this unit, for fun, and maybe to throw the way of the Game of Thrones mod if they're interested. I've got a couple of shades of gray (for Grey Wind, Summer, Nymeria, and Lady), an albino (for Ghost), and a black one with green eyes (for Shaggydog).

...But unfortunately it looks like the mane no longer has a texture assigned to it:
Spoiler :

Hell, you find my little trick. :)

The right texture is suppose to be this one : View attachment wolf marche pas.7z

The mane was in another dds file and I follow Deliverator instructions to "join" them together.

But for a reason I don't understand, the texture doesn't work when upload in civ 5... It looks however good with nifscope.

After many unfortunate test, I try to use the original texture and It works, but without the mane... Since the mane was black, It doesn't hurt really.

But I would be really happy if we could solve this problem. :)

awesome
can you make mammoths?

Awesome,
can you make all the animals please? :D

Would it be possible to make a dog model from it ? (no mane / reskin)

Unfortunately, I have no graphic skills. I just install Blender and follow the excellent tutorial to import a Civ 4 unit in Civ 5.

Maybe if you can indicate me where I can found a dog unit in Civ 4.

Here's one from EDU 2.6 for civ4. Seen it used in other mods, but don't know who's the author.

Where did you get your wolf with mane ? Maybe the base model is the same (Civ4 wolf), maybe it can make conversion easier...

Would make a good complement for scouts/explorer if you can do it, TIA :)

Attachments

• Dog.7z
    181.8 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom