Wolverine

:lol:
Like it was also said for some other units: Incredible cool :), but near useless :(.

Since when has it being useless ever stopped me? If i had the blender skills to make something, i would make a red nose and a pie and make the Grenadier into a clown.

I wonder, what a unit that could be :D.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0185.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0185.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,292
Um... at first i thought this is about that polish vehicle thats quite popular in Iraq... but i like the idea of some genetic testing facility that creates those super-hero units.
Heeheehee...
"Oh! No! Its Magneto! Retreat all our tanks! Too late... [boing!] New source of scrap metal has been discovered near Timbuktu."

A Chuck Norris unit? May God have mercy on our souls.

To be historically accurate, the Chuck Norris unit must be -1:strength:.

:confused: what do you mean?

I made that event, it's a part of my mod.

You might want to check the spelling then. I believe it should be "...until they can steal the plans for the prosthetic.

Incidently, it wouldn't be a very good idea for a government to equip prisoners and slaves with a high tech device. What if they were used against them, which could very easily happen using those types of subjects.

Incidently, it wouldn't be a very good idea for a government to equip prisoners and slaves with a high tech device. What if they were used against them, which could very easily happen using those types of subjects.

Wasn't the plan, according to the Weapon X story, to kill him or whipe his memory after the procedure though?

Top Bottom