World War II 1939 - A Civilization IV Moddification

IMHO, the mod is good, except geography. Cities are placed not there, where they should. I played both scenarios, and in 1941 scenario half of soviet cities look strange. Why, for example, Murmansk is placed in Karelia? It should be on the north of Kolskiy peninsula, 3 tiles to the north. Why a town called Uzbekistan is placed somewhere on Russia - Kazakhstan border?
If other issues like these will be fixed, the mod will be really better.
One more question: why player-built units get strange names like "T3476 7 (Dnepropetrovsk) (T34/76)"? Can you change the unit name generator to give names like "7th tank division"?
IMHO, the fighters are too strong. For example, I've lost 15 bombers without any results in one turn.

Germany's initial armies are too weak (or Poland's and France's defense is too strong)
Germany, when controlled by the AI should be scripted to absorb Poland and France after many battles are won or the capital is controlled or something. Denmark(but not Norway) should be absorbed( a la Rhye's mod) by Germany at the historical time. US and Finland attack Germany way too soon.

Also, I can't seem to declare war on anyone as Turkey, what's the deal.

hi thair i have a problem when i want start the mod my windows give me the msg bts does not workin (option close it) may be it isnt running on win 7 ultimate 64 ? or is it cause i have the civ 4 compleed edition ? i need help wana play the mod but i am a noob when it comes to problems like that i reinstalld it updated my civ again installed the mod again did not work same problem :eek:

btw i could help to translate things to german if needet

Top Bottom