Worst form of human life in history

Serfs and peasants living in the dark and middle ages. Communism mimics feaudalism.

Neanderthals had a life span of about 20 years. Most of it was probably spent in excruciating pain with just a bright enough flicker of intelligence to realise how much it sucked, and that when you finally did kark it your tribemates would crack your skull open and eat your brains!

Unga-Bunga probably would have said, "Russian prison? What I wouldn't give!?!?"

Well you know neanderthals had bigger brains than we do? :mischief:

Guantanamo? Constant torture and abuse for years.. and you aren't even allowed to die.

Well you know neanderthals had bigger brains than we do?

So do whales . . . evidence seems to suggest they had less cognitive ability than us, or at least less sophisticated tool making and no art.

i jsut noticed this. The modern world has the most sophisticated technology, the highest ideas of human rights, yet in the last 100 yrs some of teh most evil and unforgivable genocides have occured.

Well some genocides did have a very positive ironic twist to it.

When the British were trying to bring in more Jewish immigrants to Palestine, however, it was going to slow and they could not form a majority fast enough. However Hitler's Holocaust increased the speed of immigration until enough was formed a Jewish State

I'm doing a report on atrocities and the accounts of Japan's WWII "comfort" women make me ill.

^agreed. the girls in the japanese camps suffered greatly. in fact, any "enemy" of the Japanese suffered greatly. the chances of surviving in a Japanese camp as opposed to a Nazi camp (if you were a POW) were ~30% compared with 4% for the Germans.

When the British were trying to bring in more Jewish immigrants to Palestine, however, it was going to slow and they could not form a majority fast enough. However Hitler's Holocaust increased the speed of immigration until enough was formed a Jewish State

That's left up to interpretation.

However I would most certainly put you into this category for saying that the holocaust was a good thing. Even if the Jews willingly accepted this there was still other groups that were ruthlessly murdered.

And don't forgot the mass murder and forced immigration on the Palestinians, it is one of Democracy's Golden Ages. The majority is decided by the few.

a hell of a lot of people would disagree with the connection between the first highlight and the second there, chief

Oh i think he sleeps very tightly, with being dead and all. ;)
Although this is a debatable matter (lol), he did live almost two decades following the first war crimes he commited, had he not been able to sleep in this segment, his rotten inhuman self wouldn't have survived that long.

Top Bottom