• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

WW1 Infantry

Post #2 updated. Ares had requested a few generic WW1 units. I'll post 2 American units later on tonight.

A big fat THANKS to you my friend.

Even though it wasn't my request I'll nevertheless Roger that. Fine work as ever, amigo.

Also you've given me a unit line idea to represent WW1 infantry, mixing anims between the Trenchers and the MGs.

Best,

Oz

Morning all. I got the American troopers posted. Took longer than I thought because I got side tracked by a large writting temptation.

Great units, Wyrm. After a few poke-throughs of Bryce I am still awed by your ability (and patience) in using it to create humanoid units. Most excellent.

oh the things one can do with Bryce!

Superb. :cooool: I presume the Portugese unit has something to do with German East Africa?

Best As Always,

Oz

I never knew that Portugal was involved in WW1 until I saw a color drawing in an OSPREY book. Portugal sent a small force of 50,000 to fight on the western front with Brittish training and equipment. I just changed the helmet and the uniform color to their weird purple I saw in the book.

I never knew that Portugal was involved in WW1 until I saw a color drawing in an OSPREY book. Protugal sent a small force of 50,000 to fight on the western front with Brittish training and equipment. I just changed the helmet and the uniform color to their weird purple I saw in the book.

Wow - I never knew about them on the Western Front. All I knew was that the Brits kept trying to drag them into the Eastern African Theater (which IIRC they actually did near war's end).

As Ever,

Oz

Ares had asked for a simple recoloring of one of the new units. African Trencher is up. I mixed in a few Impi sounds.

Check 1st post for a Brittish Lewis LMG gunner.

Wyrmshadow, one more time thank you very much, for all these wonderful units. :thanx: I especially like the machinegunners. :)

I've got 2 full days free, so expect even more this week.

Top Bottom