[UNIT] WW2 German and Japanese light military vehicles.

kine100

Warlord
WW2 German and Japanese light military vehicles.

German: Type 82 Volkswagen Kübelwagen wiki

Japan: Kurogane Type 95 wiki

both using willys.kfm animation in the folders
and it's from willy's jeep by snafusmith

Kurogane was modified and made from Volkswagen Beetle
made by Walter Hawkwood and
uploaded by Kathy

I made both unarmed but the animation includes machin gun fire.
So, you can modify them with arms you like.

DOWNLOAD HERE

vehicles_01.jpg

Last edited:
Great job, I will us it. :thumbsup:
Just one remark: I did not made the beetle, I just uploaded it, after someone (I think Walter Hawkwood) konverted it after my request for this vehikel. So all credits for this unit go to him. :)

Great job, I will us it. :thumbsup:
Just one remark: I did not made the beetle, I just uploaded it, after someone (I think Walter Hawkwood) konverted it after my request for this vehikel. So all credits for this unit go to him. :)

Thanks for the words and notice~:)

For some reasons, the driver of the Kubelwagen is invisible when I use it ingame. And the guy in the backside is greenish, without and uniform.

By the way, would it be much work to create the Volkswagen Schwimmwagen, an amphibious car, from this model?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0241.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 576
For some reasons, the driver of the Kubelwagen is invisible when I use it ingame. And the guy in the backside is greenish, without and uniform.

By the way, would it be much work to create the Volkswagen Schwimmwagen, an amphibious car, from this model?

I deleted guy in the back though..??
Guess.. the driver.. I put him in wrong path.. i 'll check.. thanks for the notice.

I checked and found the driver was out of scean root and didn't delete gun guy path in the back.

I up loaded file again. :crazyeye:

Last edited:
Top Bottom